Will there be French Italian German localized script as well?

HeartTranquil

Why shouldn't be versions in Italian, French, German and Spanish? Awakening had all 4 of them and the game came out only 2 months later than its NA release. NoE surely knows that for every game Japan pops out and has to be brought to Europe they have to translate it in 4 different languages at the least, they have a pretty big team of translators. Plus you should consider that NA has English voices to do, and even those aren't really a thing you make and then insert into the game in just one week. I just hope that there isn't too much delay between NA release and EU release.

Edited by Soen

Not sure if I'm understanding the question correctly... hm.

NoE has been stepping up the game lately, even outsourcing the localization process.

I don't think there will be a huge gap between the US and European release.

Do you know if other FE games contained EU language options? Or is FEA the first FE game to do so?

Every Fire Emblem that got released outside of Japan did, as far as I know. So that's six of them including Awakening.

Was FEA the first FE game to have so many other EU languages?

Nope. It's been the norm for Fire Emblem to be translated into French, German, Italian, and Spanish since FE7 was first released.

I'm not so sure that's necessarily an indicator of popularity so much as it is a matter of making the games more accessible (and thereby more profitable) to the European market.