7 Deadly sins?

JayTheKing

After seeing this pic of the artbook which shows the two countries http://serenesforest.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/feif-april059.jpg

it seems to me that Hoshido will be an high place(Heaven) while Nohr behind a cliff with a lot of darkness(Hell)

Now after seeing Camilla and the nohrian king I though that maybe they are based on the 7 deadly sins

Greed - nohrian king
Gluttony - nohrian king
Lust - Camilla
Envy -
Sloth -

Wrath -
Pride - Marks

Hmm, that would be interesting, but I don't really think that's what they were going for. There don't seem to be enough royal looking people on the Nohr side for that to work. Though with how much more morally gray this game is supposed to be I would love to see that implemented. It could actually add a lot of depth to their characters if they had to struggle with, or be motivated by their sin.

Really I just find having the 7 deadly sins as heroes rather than villains a compelling idea all around.

Camilla is definitively lust...but I find it a bit odd that the king is both greed and gluttony. What's wrong with just greed?

But yeah, like others have said. It's a bit of an overused trope, and it's too early to tell.

I don't really think this is where they are going with Nohr.

But i do get an envy vibe with the dark-knight guy he looks like he's in the middle of the blonds in age, so middle child and has marx as an older brother/figure who seems high up in rank. i also get a rival vibe, so he might become envious of your inevitable success in battle.

People assume Camilla is some sort of seductive temptress because of her appearance, but her expressions and one line of dialogue suggest that she is more of a caring big sister than anything else.