Class Unique Crit/Skill animations?

Since the Fire Emblem 7 (my first Fire Emblem) I fell in love with series because of the Critical animation, it was amazing and beautiful, it captivated me, they need to bring back the quality of animation to it's former glory.

I don't think they could make the 3D models look as good when using the critical animation in the pixelated games but there are ways to make them look good nonetheless. Like the Sword Master animation from Blazing Sword. That wouldn't be too far a stretch if they changed it little bit for the 3D models...

I don't think they could make the 3D models look as good when using the critical animation in the pixelated games but there are ways to make them look good nonetheless. Like the Sword Master animation from Blazing Sword. That wouldn't be too far a stretch if they changed it little bit for the 3D models...

They can, they did a fantastic Job with Radiant Dawn even though they were using a less advanced engine, I bet they can do it now.

Okay i like the animations of the gba games but its honestly gets kinda cheesy after a while, and not every part of the games that got me into this series need to be in every game. Also former glory? You could also say that the gba games should have gone back to the former glory of simple elegant crits and fluid attacks that you could get more than 4max in a row. To each his own.

Yeah I would like this too. Some of the Awakening animations were pretty cool like Wyverns' twirly-impale-crit and mages' ballet spin, but flashier stuff would be nice.

Okay i like the animations of the gba games but its honestly gets kinda cheesy after a while, and not every part of the games that got me into this series need to be in every game. Also former glory? You could also say that the gba games should have gone back to the former glory of simple elegant crits and fluid attacks that you could get more than 4max in a row. To each his own.

What with the cynical post, what are you defending? cheesy? so what! it's better than lack of animation, these animation are the only action we get to have in a Fire Emblem game, taking them away is limiting the action and the cool factor from an awesome series!

What with the cynical post, what are you defending? cheesy? so what! it's better than lack of animation, these animation are the only action we get to have in a Fire Emblem game, taking them away is limiting the action and the cool factor from an awesome series!

My sentiments exactly.

^That is your opinion and i dislike that you just implied that the gba and possibly tellius animations are the only good ones.

The gba games got me into this series yes, but they have flaws like every game in the series. And it is my opinion that seeing the Gba animations over and over makes them seem cheesy and tiresome and probably more so in 3d. Subtlety is sometimes a good thing to have. That is my opinion and you are free to yours. To each his own.

As long as there is actually a difference between standard attacks and crits/skills, I'll be happy. I don't expect the quality to be as good as the gba games, but PoR and RD did a pretty good job at animating skills and crits too, so it isn't impossible to make crits look good in 3D. It doesn't have to be spectacular, just something to differentiate it from a normal attack.