Nerfs and Buffs you feel should be in the next Patch

Jedi

Robin...Oh Robin. Why in Naga's name does he have a slower dash than Ganondorf? Are Frederick's exercise routines not canon?

And for the love of God, why rolls are so easy hard to punish? I've faced so many on 3DS who just roll away and use projectiles.

Robin carries two swords, four tomes, and a heavy coat. It should be no surprise that his running speed is... wait...... wow... link must be insanely strong.

Unfortunately, the spammability of rolls isn't going anywhere, as it's one of the main reasons slower characters are playable. I would make it impossible to consecutively dodge if it were my design.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robin carries two swords, four tomes, and a heavy coat. It should be no surprise that his running speed is... wait...... wow... link must be insanely strong.

But if that's the logic behind his awful speed, shouldnt he get lighter as he throws away his weapons?

He can lift swords three times his size.

I love Project M's Ike, with how he has control over his side B movements, but I don't expect Nintendo to actually adopt ideas from a hack.

Ahem, blue flame Ike. :P

Err, well that's different. It may or may not have came from Project M.

It's undeniable that in Ike's first reveal for Smash 4, it showed red flames, but that could've been easily changed through development. Sakurai could've easily remembered his "blue flames" title. We cannot say 100% sure that it was changed BECAUSE of Project M. (also, ike's flames are canonically blue).

I think Radiant Head meant the attack variation, not the aesthetics.

One thing I want to say:

Ganon must dash farther with Flame Choke. It's reach makes me cry. And Thunderstomping.

I want to see more diverse combos from the whole cast as a whole rather than one same chain of the same move for a specific character. (ie. No HOO HAHs, Shiek and Ness fair shenanigans, Mario's utilt, etc.) Everything else I would say has already been said.