Dragon breath...

Dragoncat

Simple question: what do you think the elk antlered dragon has as a breath element? The manaketes in Awakening appeared to be ice dragons, or at least Nowi was, I havent gotten Tiki or Nah yet. This is supported in the comic where Gaius tells her not to freeze his candy tree and she does it anyway.

Elk seem to be symbols of nature/foresty things, so I'd say maybe wind or earth. The last time we saw an earth manakete it was the evil Medeus so that would be a nice change...

I'm just gonna say "none of the above" to be a contrarian and instead say that Dragon Kamui attacks its foes with its majestic elk legs.

Simple question: what do you think the elk antlered dragon has as a breath element? The manaketes in Awakening appeared to be ice dragons, or at least Nowi was, I havent gotten Tiki or Nah yet. This is supported in the comic where Gaius tells her not to freeze his candy tree and she does it anyway.

Elk seem to be symbols of nature/foresty things, so I'd say maybe wind or earth. The last time we saw an earth manakete it was the evil Medeus so that would be a nice change...

While I think the sea horse dragon model was unique to Awakening, I'm pretty sure Tiki and her ilk are Divine Dragons. Ice Dragons are more serpentine and wingless.

I am curious about what kind of attack they'll have. It can't be too strong because if it is, there won't be a reason to use a sword.

While I think the sea horse dragon model was unique to Awakening, I'm pretty sure Tiki and her ilk are Divine Dragons. Ice Dragons are more serpentine and wingless.

Tiki is a divine dragon, but Nowi's breath looks like ice...

I am curious about what kind of attack they'll have. It can't be too strong because if it is, there won't be a reason to use a sword.

Well i don't see it as super strong but i think they might have more narrow stat gains for different dragonstone variety. Also swords have effectiveness and brave effects on their side.

Well, considering dragonstones are ranked now, it makes me think there will probably be several types Kamui can use. So maybe there will be one for each magic type or some with different effects.