Stuck on chapter 22 in my challenge run

So, a while back, after beating H5 mode multiple times, I decided that I wanted to do it again--with a challenge: using the 11 "worst" (in quotation marks because it is often disputed) characters in the game and marth. I ground the playthrough until I found myself on what I believe is the hardest chapter in H5: Chapter 22 (the one with Michalis as the boss). I've never felt more hopeless on any other fire emblem level before. Just wondering If anyone would mind giving me pointers or tips on beating this chapter. Here's my team:

Marth (of course)

rickard

tomas

maria

macellan

matthis

jagen

boah

midia

samson

sedgar (calm down, i'm just kidding. Unil is the last guy. Not that its name really matters, it's one of those filler units. It's a horseman).

I was using est before the filler horseman, but she turned out to be way too good for my team. Marth and rickard are both level 30, very body else except for maria is master sealed and at level 11.

My strategy of this level is (after warping marth and another filler unit to go get starlight) to position half of my units on either side of the bottom of the castle out of the range of the bishop with swarm so that the enemy units split up equally in which way they go around the castle. I Kill the units until the reinforcements stop. I leave one unit that I'm not using (caeda) in range of the bishop so that he won't move off the castle, and use maria to keep healing her. The biggest issue I keep running into is the units not splitting up equally. More than half of them go around the castle one way, and it ends with someone dying. Do y'all do anything different? (quick tangent: I remember a time on H5 when I was using jake, and on that level he critical hit and killed michalis with pachyderm. No reinforcements. Best day ever.)

Can't you forge a Wyrmslayer/Dragonpike and Warp a bosskiller to crit Michalis then warp Marth to seize? You really don't need starlight if it's H5 since Marth can only do the final blow on Medeus anyway, meaning you'd have to weaken Medeus with Tiki/Nagi/some Regalia combos anyway.

Edited by Irysa

Wyrmslayers and Dragonpikes aren't effective against Michalis.

What are your units like statwise? Some people like Matthis and Macellan might not be totally horrible.

It might be worth just putting everyone together on one side but one dude with high movement to lure some enemies away, and then when it's safe, warp your best unit (probably Marth sadly) with a forge and take out Michalis. You can probably just get Starlight after Michalis is dead since you have more than enough time to send Marth to the village.

Alternatively, depending on how much money you have, you could just megaforge thoron and warp Boah in. Even at base, he only needs +2 magic to oneshot Michalis with a crit.

Michalis has a very bad time vs magic, I think a Gradivus hit from Jagen and an Excalibur crit from Spirit dusted Sage!Boah should gang up on him, but idk about your stats and how much stuff you bought on C21 (Spirit dusts to assist the kill, especially).

EDIT I derped and didn't read Horace's post completely, and wrote the same as his last line lol.

Edited by Gradivus.

Wyrmslayers and Dragonpikes aren't effective against Michalis.

God dammit, I wish IS would be consistent with this. I know the Wyrmslayer works vs Wyverns in other games, and ignores the Delphi Shield (Narcian gets stomped by it heh)

Name,strength/magic,skill,speed,luck,defense.

marth,20,16,22,30,13

tomas,15,18,19,10,11

midia,13,18,14,8,12

ymir,18,14,15,5,9

boah,7,14,15,5,5

jagen,13,14,15,5,13

rickard,17,13,25,11,9

macellan,18,14,16,15,24

matthis,18,17,15,8,18

samson,13,14,16,7,9

unil,14,8,14,6,9

I've used every stat booster in the game so far.

I did consider warping someone up to kill him and then warping marth up (but in that case the person I warp up to kill him, couldn't be boah) to seize. My main problem with that is that I wouldn't get any of that exp. Thanks for the suggestion about keeping everyone on one side, I'll try that.