y hi

Hi there everyone, name's Alter.

Am I Fire Emblem fanboy since I started to play Sacred Stones. After that, I started to play all the Fire Emblems I could get my hands on. Pretty excited for Fire Emblem: IF as well, probably will pick the side of Nohr. Cause boobies

My interests includes almost all kinds of various games, from happy kiddie games like Pokemon to brutal kiddie games like Dying Light. And Touhou, especially Touhou. <3

I'm looking very forward to meeting you all. :3

I'm actually kinda nervous about starting to post here.

Where should one throw himself into the forums without getting picked apart by the cool kids? :<

Edited by Alter

There is no cool kids

we are all whack

also you are anonym

Far from the forest is a 50/50 chance of getting picked apart and treated like a god

as long as you don't annoy anyone, are not offending, know everything and make a good first impressiob you are on the save side

actually i can relate but you get over it and you won't mind and it will the most time consuming thing that has ever happened to you

Eh, what I do when I feel like actually posting instead of just lurking is go to the 'new content' tab click on it it, scroll down the 1st page, ie the most active one and click on topics that interest me.

I'm actually kinda nervous about starting to post here.

Where should one throw himself into the forums without getting picked apart by the cool kids? :<

WELL. . .

- There's some Touhou threads in Far from the Forest.

- General Gaming is where to talk about non-FE games.

- The Pokemon subforum is relatively quiet. . .for now. Expect that to change as soon as a major Pokemon game is announced.

- If you like drawing and want to share your art, start up a thread in Creative! If you like writing, check out the current contest in Written Works!

- Mafia is for the brave of heart and strong of mind. :P: