The Fire Emblem, will it be in this game?

KatoMotto

Correc me if I am wrong but wasnt the fire emblem only mentioned in Genealogy?Cant the same thing happen here?

Nah the Fire Emblem was also in the Tellius games which was also called Lehran's Medallion and all of Marth's games where its sometimes refered to as the Shield of Seals and of course Awakening. Never mentioned in the Elibe games or Jugdral/Thracia i believe.

Edited by LordTaco42

Nah the Fire Emblem was also in the Tellius games which was also called Lehran's Medallion and all of Marth's games where its sometimes refered to as the Shield of Seals and of course Awakening. Never mentioned in the Elibe games or Jugdral/Thracia i believe.

No he's right about it in Jugdral. The Fire Emblem was mentioned only once as being the crest of Velthomer at the end of FE4. In Elibe it's the Imperial Seal of Bern, which Roy uses to unlock the Binding Blade.

No he's right about it in Jugdral. The Fire Emblem was mentioned only once as being the crest of Velthomer at the end of FE4. In Elibe it's the Imperial Seal of Bern, which Roy uses to unlock the Binding Blade.

In FE7 it's also stolen so Zephiel can't go through an ascension ceremony or the like,IIRC

Yeah, it's in every game. I don't see how people miss this. Prior to Awakening, the only really connecting elements plotwise were the fact that there's a Fire Emblem in each game and that there's a girl named Anna who runs a Secret Shop. After having just given a look at the game Geneaology of Holy War to compare it to Awakening, one could easily assume that they're two completely different games. Compare Halo 4 to Halo Wars, both Halo games by the same studio, and you can see why this may be notable. Of course, that just makes it sort of facepalm-worthy that the eponymous item itself is often unimportant and different enough to forget it.

Edited by Gima

Yeah, it's in every game. I don't see how people miss this. Prior to Awakening, the only really connecting elements plotwise were the fact that there's a Fire Emblem in each game and that there's a girl named Anna who runs a Secret Shop.

To be fair they don't really mention that Lehran's medallion is the Fire Emblem until later in RD and PoR and even then its like one little line that says this is the Fire Emblem and its never expanded on.

Conspiracy theory. Fire emblem mentioned in every settings with a common sense are actually pieces of the true Fire Emblem, and once combined one can repair the dimensional gates connection between worlds enhance worldly travel without use of time travel shenanigan.

Edit: Or better yet, they combines to form an ultimate boss for a future game.

/tinfoil hatx2

Edited by Fateborn

I'm pretty sure that the reason that the fire emblem is only mentioned in fe4 is because it is in the same continuity as archania, in which the fire emblem exists, so the developers wanted to avoid confusion. Iirc, the japanese text even phrased it slightly differently (and fe6-7 also used said alternate phrasing, probably to avoid any possibility of confusion). This was obviously intentional, because they could just have called the circlet the fire emblem.

It's a plot device in Fire Emblem (you need to give it to Zephiel's mother) and Guinivere has it in The Binding Blade, and it eventually goes into the Binding Blade.