The Animated Cutscenes are Looking On Point

Rawkstar

I've got a question: how much of the cutscences we've seen so far belong solely to the intro cinematic? I realize it's not difficult to say right now, but we should be able to speculate. For instance, I highly doubt the upskirt scene with Hinoka is part of the game; I've got no real proof, but I have a hard time seeing where she would just drop out of the sky and jump on a Pegasus in the middle of the air (and do some fan service while she's at it) as part of the actual storyline. Then again, I might've said the same thing about Lucina and Chrom's fight.

Honestly, even at 1/4 speed I hardly see anything that I'd consider to be even close to fanservice in that Hinoka scene. But anyway.

I'd say quite a few of them will be from the intro really. The dance scene, the "choice" scene, that Hinoka scene, the blondy channeling a dark spell scene, perhaps the entire large-scale battle scene(not sure on that one, since such a scene is in Radiant Dawn), and the drowning scene.

The main reasons for all of these is either requirring context that can hardly be established through text in order for them to make sense, or looking too fancy to not be from the intro. Just a guess though.

Honestly, even at 1/4 speed I hardly see anything that I'd consider to be even close to fanservice in that Hinoka scene. But anyway.

I'd say quite a few of them will be from the intro really. The dance scene, the "choice" scene, that Hinoka scene, the blondy channeling a dark spell scene, perhaps the entire large-scale battle scene(not sure on that one, since such a scene is in Radiant Dawn), and the drowning scene.

The main reasons for all of these is either requirring context that can hardly be established through text in order for them to make sense, or looking too fancy to not be from the intro. Just a guess though.

Maybe I'm just sensitive, but that angle felt highly suspicious to me, and that particular scene has been shared on a lot of places.

Hm, I'm not sure about the large-scale battle scene. We've seen parts of gameplay where Hinoka fights someone from Nohr on a bridge with a lot of soldiers in the background, and just north of him is Blarth, meaning that Kamui has probably chosen Hoshido at that point. However, that choice scene DOES look awfully trailer-y, what with the scene where you can see the look on everybody's faces and all.

I've got a question: how much of the cutscences we've seen so far belong solely to the intro cinematic? I realize it's not difficult to say right now, but we should be able to speculate. For instance, I highly doubt the upskirt scene with Hinoka is part of the game; I've got no real proof, but I have a hard time seeing where she would just drop out of the sky and jump on a Pegasus in the middle of the air (and do some fan service while she's at it) as part of the actual storyline. Then again, I might've said the same thing about Lucina and Chrom's fight.

I dunno, it reminded me a bit of Sumia's appearance in Chapter 3 of FE13. It's pretty much impossible to say at this point.

I know a lot of times, the intro scene will share scenes from in game scenes. If I'm not mistaken, that happened in Radiant Dawn, wouldn't be surprised to see them recycle clips like that again. Honestly, I would rather a shitty opening scene, and more in game scenes than a really well done opening scene, and only a few in game scenes. Guess we'll just have to wait and see, eh?