Character creations

JayTheKing

I was wondering if anyone has made avatars based on characters from other games.For example I think that making Natalia from Tales of the Abyss is possible to an extent and if you have the bride class it is made just for her weaponwise and appearencewise.

I've done this making Lian Xing from Syphon Filter and Sam Fisher from Splinter Cell

Both were obviously assassains for obvious reasons if you know their games

I'm considering making Link a MU. His class would be Bow Knight if I did. Axes would kill the otherwise obvious hero class for Link

I'm considering making Link a MU. His class would be Bow Knight if I did. Axes would kill the otherwise obvious hero class for Link

Bow knight is a good fit!

good luck finding pointy ears in the MU creator

Link uses hammers so axes can still work, but yeah Bow Knight is the obvious choice

That is true, but hammers in FE suck outside of Knight killing, and due to my OCD tendencies in games, should he be a Hero, he would get a Forged Leif's Blade renamed Master Sword due to its appearance, and be stuck with a hammer.

so yeah, Bow Knight for the win.

Awakening's Hammer is the highest mt D rank Axe you can normally buy, by quite a lot. It's pretty good early on and can actually act as a semi-replacement for Fred's Silver Lance if you used that a lot.