the actual fe1 draft

gabethegreen

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We could probably just get someone to do a pick or two for him to keep it moving along and then just commandeer the entire topic if he doesn't come back.

Here's an updated unit list. If anybody would like to take over for Gabe until he gets back, feel free!

Wrys
Cord
Darros
Matthis
Sedgar
Bantu
Caesar
Radd
Roger
Jeorge
Maria
Minerva
Linde
Jake
Dolph
Macellan
Tomas
Boah
Beck
Astram
Palla
Catria
Arran
Samson
Xane
Est
Tiki
Lorenz
Elice

Edited by SRC

No worries. Just try to leave a warning when you'll be absent for a few days if you can. You may also leave a list of your draft choices from top to bottom so the draft can keep going.

I'll pick Medea.

I pick Radd.

Also, if you didn't notice, ardem picked Gordin and Matthis and I picked Castor earlier and you've yet to add those to the list at the top, just letting you know.

I started since I'm not going to recruit Darros anyway.

Chapter 1 5/5

Dear diary, today I went to visit Marthipan at the fort! Sir Jeigan was insisting that he wasn't allowed to let any of his knights see combat unless they were unarmed, and Marthipan seemed very unhappy about it! I don't know why, the old man could kill most of the pirates easily, and I picked off the ones he couldn't.

Chapter 2 4/9

Sir Jeigan said that only one of the woodcutters was allowed to come with us. As Marthipan advanced with those two, I strongarmed a little piglet into acting as a meatshield for my dearest. Sir Jeigan and the woodcutter weakened the boss so that I could get the reward!

Chapter 3 5/14

We finally have another lady on the team! She was running away from a group of bandits. I told her I thought her pink hair was sooooo cute, and she told me to caress myself gently. I can tell we're going to be the best of friends! After I made one of the bandits give me his fancy sword I flew over to help kill the boss.

Chapter 4 6/20

There were a bunch of horses here who all aimed for Marthipan, but he finished them off with his Rapier. He's so cool!!! Sir Jeigan is already slowing down against the bosses, only able to attack him once with his lance. Luckily I was there to help him out.

Chapter 5 4/24

There were too many fat men here, I much prefer to fight the scrawny kids. Sir Jeigan got a new sword which he said helped a lot when fighting them. I think the two horsemen that came from the woods helped as well.

Chapter 6 6/30

More fat men, so annoying!! At least Marthipan and the others seem to like fighting them. Sir Jeigan gave his special sword to the scruffy boy on a horse, muttering something about new blood and whetting blades. The woodcutter managed to reach the boss and tell him to stop, and then the boy finished him off. The thief recruited her boyfriend and got another special sword and a stick.

Name      Level HP St Sk Wl Sp Lk Df
Marthipan! 5.00 21 07 06 07 08 09 08
Me <3      6.35 19 04 10 11 16 11 08
Sir Jeigan 7.05 20 08 10 10 08 01 09
Woodcutter 5.17 22 08 05 04 09 06 06
Lady Thief 3.79 Base
Sniper     3.80 Base
Scruffy    5.28 20 07 06 07 08 04 07
Edited by Baldrick