2017 NFL Playoffs - Super Bowl LI Confirmed! Atlanta Falcons vs New England Patriots!

Lord Raven

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh, no. I never said I believed either way. Awhile back, I did think that there was some cheating going on and I still think there was. But whether Brady had anything to do with it, I really don't know and really don't care.

"I would be upset if it was Ben, but if there was enough evidence suggesting he did something wrong, I would accept that he ought to be suspended."

Contradicting yourself in the span of 2 posts?! You're already in mid-season form! ;)

EDIT: for real though, don't even bother trying to defend yourself because I already know that you a) don't think you're wrong and b) are gonna accuse us of ganging up on you. You just make it so easy to call bullshit on the things you say and I honestly don't know if you realize WHAT you're saying half the time

EDIT2: on another note, if any of you have Anazon Prime I highly recommend "All or Nothing," which follows the Cardinals through the entire 2015 season. Bruce Arians has to be the most vulgar man in the NFL

Edited by chococoke

Uh, what? You aren't making any sense. Where am I contradicting anything? The post you're quoting has nothing to do with Ben.

I just...have no fucking idea what you are saying/talking about.

And if I'm saying something and don't realize what it's implying, that's a simple mistake. There's no need to treat me like I'm stupid for it.

Edited by Anacybele

Your "simple mistake" is implying that my team is cheating while also saying in the EXACT. SAME. POST. that you don't know anything about the situation. I mean, I get that you don't utilize logic like most humans but pleading ignorance while also trying to call out my team isn't really an excuse.

By the way, based on Ben's legal history I'm pretty sure there's a culture of rape occurring in the Steelers locker room. But I've heard too much about it and don't wanna talk about it so let's just leave it at that.

I personally think that a fishier instance is the time that a ref who worked for the same firm that was contacted to build Gillette Stadium reffed a Bills/Pats match-up but again, whatever.

I usually mark Patriot games with an asterisk anyway.

Also...

On another topic, Ryan Shazier is faster than our WRs, who are the fastest group of receivers in the league. He's an LB. :awesome:

This is factually incorrect because Marquise Goodwin runs 100 meters in 10.24 seconds, good enough to compete for a spot on the fucking ​US Olympic track and field squad​. And he plays for Buffalo. And when you consider that Robert Woods and Kolby Listenbee are barely slower than him, I come to the logical conclusion of ​understanding that you make shit up​​​​.

​

​​Do Steeler WRs compete on a national level when it comes to 100 meters? Didn't think so.

Edited by Pharoahe Monch

You misunderstood my post. I said I didn't know much about Brady's part of it. All I remember hearing is that he destroyed his cellphone during all of it, which does seem suspicious, you know? But I'm not drawing any conclusions from only that.

I DO know that balls had seemingly been deflated in that game, and that does smell like cheating to me, whether Brady knew this was happening or not.

You sound really ridiculous. I never mentioned the Patriots' history at all, for one thing, and for another, that's just a very ridiculous assumption to make.

Did you even read what I said in that post? I said the Steelers WRs were the fastest as a group. Not individually. I know there are WRs who are faster than each of them as individuals. But together, AB, Hey-Bey, and Bryant have the highest average speed of any team's WR group. They showed their speed stats on TV awhile back during one of the Steelers games and stated that no other WR group matched their overall speed as a group. I watched this on live TV.

Hey, don't get mad at me! It was a simple mistake!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: Seriously though, "balls had seemingly been deflated" means absolutely nothing lol

Edited by chococoke

Did you even read what I said in that post? I said the Steelers WRs were the fastest as a group. Not individually. I know there are WRs who are faster than each of them as individuals. But together, AB, Hey-Bey, and Bryant have the highest average speed of any team's WR group. They showed their speed stats on TV awhile back during one of the Steelers games and stated that no other WR group matched their overall speed as a group. I watched this on live TV.

I just named 3 Bills that are factually faster than your Steelers based on combine times alone.

I just named 3 Bills that are factually faster than your Steelers based on combine times alone.

3 Bills WRs? Not including TEs or anything? Then the stats and all that they showed on TV must've been inaccurate for whatever reason. But at least I could name a source...

Edited by Anacybele

3 Bills WRs? Not including TEs or anything? Then the stats and all that they showed on TV must've been inaccurate for whatever reason. But at least I could name a source...

It's 3 that are fastest than the fastest Steeler. But let's not let facts get in the way of your own opinions because you are right and we are not worthy.

It's 3 that are fastest than the fastest Steeler. But let's not let facts get in the way of your own opinions because you are right and we are not worthy.

Uh, I just admitted that I might have been wrong by saying my source was wrong... I never said I was still right or that you aren't "worthy." I"m getting tired of people here twisting my words like this.

Edited by Anacybele

Uh, I just admitted that I might have been wrong by saying my source was wrong... I never said I was still right or that you aren't "worthy." I"m getting tired of people here twisting my words like this.

Sorry, thought you were claiming I was wrong. My bad then.

Oh, then in that case, I apologize for not making what I said clear enough.

To be perfectly clear, Listenbee was only drafted this year and Goodwin was the 4th string receiver in Buffalo (behind Sammy, Woods and Gragg) so that statistic could be correct.

If you're referring to WR1/2/3, then sure. Sammy isn't particularly fast (he makes up for it with great hands and route-running) and Gragg was a solid #3 but isn't special in the speed department. But the current average speed of WRs in Buffalo tops every other team.

I hope Listenbee gets slotted as third-string. I like that kid.

im pretty sure Aiken ran a faster 40 than Brown, and Perriman ran a 4.24 40. Let's not forget Steve Smith who is about as fast as Aiken, and we've got some relatively fast tight ends. I don't think Steelers receivers are even the fastest in their own division.

To be perfectly clear, Listenbee was only drafted this year and Goodwin was the 4th string receiver in Buffalo (behind Sammy, Woods and Gragg) so that statistic could be correct.

If you're referring to WR1/2/3, then sure. Sammy isn't particularly fast (he makes up for it with great hands and route-running) and Gragg was a solid #3 but isn't special in the speed department. But the current average speed of WRs in Buffalo tops every other team.

I hope Listenbee gets slotted as third-string. I like that kid.

I see. Yeah, that could be the case. Though Hey-Bey is usually 4th behind Bryant. Bryant was out a bunch of games though, so he was basically no. 3 for half the season. And he'll be no. 3 the whole season next because of Bryant's suspension.

im pretty sure Aiken ran a faster 40 than Brown, and Perriman ran a 4.24 40. Let's not forget Steve Smith who is about as fast as Aiken, and we've got some relatively fast tight ends. I don't think Steelers receivers are even the fastest in their own division.

Perriman has yet to even play though, so I doubt he was counted. Aiken, yeah, can't argue there if you're correct.

steve smith has more grit than those fuckers combined

wtf doesnt danny amendola break his arm every game

Edited by Lord Raven

Danny gets hurt often but when he's healthy he can out-grit most.

Steve Smith is legit but Edelman threw in a lip last season in a game against Buffalo twice after making TD receptions. It doesn't get grittier than that