Have no fear, for I am here!

Nave

The time has finally come...

The dark clouds have finally vanished from the skies...

A light is send down from the heavens...

The birds are singing...

Angels are playing their harps...

I! HAVE!! ARRIVED!!!

You can clap now...

(Note: I'm not actually this full of myself)

But seriously though. Long enough have I lurked in the shadows, reading various topics. So I thought to myself:

"These people need help. They need some awesomeness in their lives. They need me..." (what I actually though: "Ok, lets join this forum, or something, I guess.")

So here I am! ...That's all I got... Um...so, about me, I guess?:

Online name: Nave (Very creative, I know...)
DoB: October 13th (It's like a reverse Halloween...)
Favourite FE Game: Awakening (also the only one I've actually completed... I really want to play the older ones though! Really interested in FE4 and FE3!)
Favourite Game (other than FE): Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky (I think? I've never really stopped to think about which game is my absolute favourite...)
Favourite FE Character: Ephraim. (From the very first chapter I saw him, I already knew he was cool.)
Favourite music: VGM. (As in a specific track: I don't know...)
Favourite song: "Dreams" - Fortune Family (Though, I don't listen to songs often. I usually stick to VGM.) Yeah, I'm a nerd/loser...)
Country: Netherlands (Not to be confused with the Nether) I kinda want to move to the UK though.)
Hobbies: Playing video games. Being lazy. Drawing. Looking like a fool.
Good Point: People say I have an awesome voice. (That's gotta count for something...right?) Seriousness: I'm not really one to easily say: "I'm this!" or "I'm cool at this!" or "My good points are stuff!" :T)
Bad Point: I don't finish what I star (I have so many things I need to finish... -^-)

So there you have it. Me.

I know what you're thinking: "Who's this weirdo? Why did I click on this topic? I hate him. Blocked."

( ; v ; )

If you didn't think that then thanks, I guess.

So yeah...

Bye-bye! \( ' w ' )

We. . .have a lot of similar interest so now you should play Shadow Dragon :P:

Anyway, welcome~! Don't forget to read the rules and all~!

(end generic greeting)

Hey there, welcome to Serenes! Definitely give FE4 a shot. As for FE3, you'd be better off playing FE11 & FE12 as they are remakes of FE3's Book 1 and 2 anyway. I say this because the menus in FE3 are quite archaic, and some battle stats have to be calculated manually. Ultimately though, it's up to you. Enjoy your stay!