What are your favorite FE4 pairings and why?

MidirxAideen: the kid deserves it. Plus, I like Lester.

NoishxAyra:Combat gods

LachxBeo: I jus like it.

ClaudxSylvia: Incest ftw

LevinxFury: I like Sety

DewxBrigid: Like father, like daughter

AzelxTiltyu: They're both mages.

MidirxAideen: the kid deserves it. Plus, I like Lester.

NoishxAyra:Combat gods

LachxBeo: I jus like it.

ClaudxSylvia: Incest ftw

LevinxFury: I like Sety

DewxBrigid: Like father, like daughter

AzelxTiltyu: They're both mages.

I completely agree with you, also incest :smug:

EDIT:I like both Lex and Noish for Ayra, Lex because her kids are power houses and Noish for reasons above.

Edited by I love fire emblem

I actually dislike LexxAyra. Elite is needed somewhere else, the kids have nothing to redeem themselves with except vantage (really?) They care less about stats than they do skills. Stats are good on characters like Tiltyu's kids, or Fury's kids.

Ardan x Tiltyu

No matter how you look at it this pairing makes absolutely no sense. But it actually works out hilariously well.

I tried this pairing once and was semi-pleased from Tiltyu's children, it them a while for them to promote though :dry:

I actually dislike LexxAyra. Elite is needed somewhere else, the kids have nothing to redeem themselves with except vantage (really?) They care less about stats than they do skills. Stats are good on characters like Tiltyu's kids, or Fury's kids.

Understandable though I was not pleased with my stat gains for Fury's children though.

Lex/Ayra makes already great units better, but the swordtwins don't need Elite. It's my personal favorite pairing for them, but Lex is better used elsewhere. Holyn/Noish are my go-tos for their father.

I HATED Azel!Lester, but I LOVED Azel!Lana

Yep. Azel screws over Lester (he's still salvageable with the Hero or Killer bow) but gives you the best Lana. Lana is pretty unfuckable, so usually people pair Aideen with Lester in mind. Jamka!Lana has hilariously high strength for her class.

Lex/Ayra makes already great units better, but the swordtwins don't need Elite. It's my personal favorite pairing for them, but Lex is better used elsewhere. Holyn/Noish are my go-tos for their father.

I honestly think HolynxAyra is a bit reduntant for her children because the stats they get the highest are high in other pairings, while suffering in other stats.

Yep. Azel screws over Lester (he's still salvageable with the Hero or Killer bow) but gives you the best Lana. Lana is pretty unfuckable, so usually people pair Aideen with Lester in mind. Jamka!Lana has hilariously high strength for her class.

Azel!Lester stat gains were ONLY magic, speed, and luck nothing else so I killed him in chapter 8 when I got Faval(though I revived him in the final chapter).

EDIT:I laughed a lot because Jamka!Lana got strength every level up until it capped :XD:

Oh yeah I completely forgot to mention this but my favorite pairings are:

MidaylexAdean: The guy took a axe to the face for her I mean come on

Lex/NoishxAyra: Lex for powerhouses tanks, Noish for combat god and goddess

FinxRaquesis: Both children are great and Nanna gets to raised by her father

AlecxSylvia: I just like it

ClaudexFury: Both kids will be staffbots and useful

LewynxTiltyu: Early AND mounted Forseti, hell yeah

HolynxBriggid: Faval will still be great and Patty is actually kinda useful early on

Oh yeah I completely forgot to mention this but my favorite pairings are:

MidaylexAdean: The guy took a axe to the face for her I mean come on

Lex/NoishxAyra: Lex for powerhouses tanks, Noish for combat god and goddess

FinxRaquesis: Both children are great and Nanna gets to raised by her father

AlecxSylvia: I just like it

ClaudexFury: Both kids will be staffbots and useful

LewynxTiltyu: Early AND mounted Forseti, hell yeah

HolynxBriggid: Faval will still be great and Patty is actually kinda useful early on

I think Lewyn!Arthur is better than Lewyn!Ced is because Ced is already unfuckable and despite the crappy mage knight stat caps, Arthur needs Lewyn as his father more than Ced. Edited by Red Fox of Fire

My favorite pairings are definitely not the best, but when just playing for fun; I like good pairings, but the ending with only males inheriting land kind of is the goal.

AdeanxJamka: I feel like it's the best storywise, barbarian prince and the consummate girl next door princess meet and fall in love. It makes an okay Lester and someone inherits Verdane, feels like the best place for him too.

AryaXLex: It makes for decent sword kids, and I find myself having a difficult time leveling them because they're footies. But more importantly, it's a pairing that makes sense and lets Shannan have an ally as duke of Dozel.

LachesisxAzel: This is the one if I'm feeling like the end screen needs every male with some official land, and it makes for entertaining mounted kids, high magic, decent strength and pursuit.

Alternatively: LachesisxBeouwulf; Makes great kids, I figure that Delmud will probably be duke of Nodion, so it's alright. Pretty easy to make too, no work.

SylviaxClaude: Just an all around decent pairing, I don't much love incest, but they are kind of funny to watch, polar opposites and such, stuffy priest, slutty dancer, Corple becomes leader of House Blaggi, and Duke of Edda.

FuryxLevin: The game pretty much screams "Canon alert" and Sety makes a good king of Silesia, makes too much sense not to do and bonus, no work.

TityluxFinn: This pairing is the odd one, sort of tedious to make, and would be much more spectacular if Finn could have elite like Lex or would just talk to Tinny and give her 5 more magic, but all of Titylu's pairings kind of want to be to landed people and I like having Arthur inherit Freeage, though this isn't canon. The kids are actually decent, especially if you are really careful with the prayer range.

Alt: TityluxAzel: Pursuit, good magic growth, good skill, and good speed. What's not to like and they definitely feel canon to me. (I really like Azel)

BriggidxMidir: I'm not convinced that this isn't really the best pairing, gives Patty pursuit and it's easy to get her the thunder sword, but more importantly Faval stays in Jungby, and I feel really bad not letting Midir have Adean.

2nd gen is easy:

The goal is to reestablish the dead Major holy blood lines

CelicexLana, kind of reminiscent of Adean and Sigurd, who seem like good friends and a strong alliance for Celice in gen 2.

LarceixJohan/Johavala: remake line Dozel, their son should probably be the next duke

JuilaxAzel's son: Make her the duchess of Velthomer and remakes Fala's line

FeexOifyae: A nice pairing and a good alliance for all men involved: Celice, Oifyae and Sety

PattyxLester: Makes a strong alliance between Verdane/Jungby/Grandbell, and they are funny together

TinnyxAmid: Yeah, I know they can't play together, but if Tinny is duchess of Freeage, I really want to restore that line and it makes too much sense, in that go around I imagine Sety being with Linda too. If Tinny isn't the duchess of Freeage, I like her with Sety.

Gosh that was much too long :p.

My favorite pairings are definitely not the best, but when just playing for fun; I like good pairings, but the ending with only males inheriting land kind of is the goal.

AdeanxJamka: I feel like it's the best storywise, barbarian prince and the consummate girl next door princess meet and fall in love. It makes an okay Lester and someone inherits Verdane, feels like the best place for him too.

AryaXLex: It makes for decent sword kids, and I find myself having a difficult time leveling them because they're footies. But more importantly, it's a pairing that makes sense and lets Shannan have an ally as duke of Dozel.

LachesisxAzel: This is the one if I'm feeling like the end screen needs every male with some official land, and it makes for entertaining mounted kids, high magic, decent strength and pursuit.

Alternatively: LachesisxBeouwulf; Makes great kids, I figure that Delmud will probably be duke of Nodion, so it's alright. Pretty easy to make too, no work.

SylviaxClaude: Just an all around decent pairing, I don't much love incest, but they are kind of funny to watch, polar opposites and such, stuffy priest, slutty dancer, Corple becomes leader of House Blaggi, and Duke of Edda.

FuryxLevin: The game pretty much screams "Canon alert" and Sety makes a good king of Silesia, makes too much sense not to do and bonus, no work.

TityluxFinn: This pairing is the odd one, sort of tedious to make, and would be much more spectacular if Finn could have elite like Lex or would just talk to Tinny and give her 5 more magic, but all of Titylu's pairings kind of want to be to landed people and I like having Arthur inherit Freeage, though this isn't canon. The kids are actually decent, especially if you are really careful with the prayer range.

Alt: TityluxAzel: Pursuit, good magic growth, good skill, and good speed. What's not to like and they definitely feel canon to me. (I really like Azel)

BriggidxMidir: I'm not convinced that this isn't really the best pairing, gives Patty pursuit and it's easy to get her the thunder sword, but more importantly Faval stays in Jungby, and I feel really bad not letting Midir have Adean.

2nd gen is easy:

The goal is to reestablish the dead Major holy blood lines

CelicexLana, kind of reminiscent of Adean and Sigurd, who seem like good friends and a strong alliance for Celice in gen 2.

LarceixJohan/Johavala: remake line Dozel, their son should probably be the next duke

JuilaxAzel's son: Make her the duchess of Velthomer and remakes Fala's line

FeexOifyae: A nice pairing and a good alliance for all men involved: Celice, Oifyae and Sety

PattyxLester: Makes a strong alliance between Verdane/Jungby/Grandbell, and they are funny together

TinnyxAmid: Yeah, I know they can't play together, but if Tinny is duchess of Freeage, I really want to restore that line and it makes too much sense, in that go around I imagine Sety being with Linda too. If Tinny isn't the duchess of Freeage, I like her with Sety.

Gosh that was much too long :p.

FinxTiltyu is a decent pairing in my opinion and for 2nd gen, I agree with Larceixthe jo's bros, I like pairing SeliphxJulia, UlsterxLana, ArthurxFee, ShannonxPatty, CedxTinny, and LeifxNanna but I respect your opinion though : ]

AdeanxMidir: solid kids, and gives Lester pursuit

AyraxNoish: it's just too good

LachesisxAzel: Nanna having an existent magic growth is cool, and it lets Delmud use magic swords well.

SylviaxNobody: I just like Laylea and Sharlow more than Leen and Corple
FuryxClaude: Pegasus with physic! Ced's cool too.

BriggidxHolyn: Amazing HP on Faval, and Patty with Luna and B rank swords is nice

TiltyuxLevin: It's not as good as FuryxLevin, but it's good enough.

I usually don't bother with pairings for second generation, but getting CelicexJulia through jealousy is always funny.

Edited by Zvarri!

@Ilovefireemblem

It seems that you are new here, so I will kindly let you know that you shouldn't double post (or quadruple post in your case.) if you hve more than one point to respond to, do it on the same post.

I don't like Lex Ayra because I didn't have a old experience with it. Don't get me wrong, they were still good, but there is something more satisfying in Lakche crit killing everything in the arena.

Gen 2 usually doesn't matter for me but I to tend to pair Lakche with either Shanan or Johan just because it's easy. For no real reason I tend to pair Skasaher and Tinny just because, even though it's awkward half the time because she inherits Freege but he doesn't go with her. I usually do Arthur or Delmud with Fee because similar movement, and Seliph/Lana, Leaf/Nanna, and Aless/Leen just tends to happen naturally. My last run I actually paired a lot of the kids:

Jamka!LanaxSeliph

Noish!LakchexShanan

Levin!FeexFin!Delmud

Fin!NannaxLeaf

Holyn!PattyxJamka!Lester

Dew!LeenxAless

Lex!TinnyxNoish!Skasaher

@Ilovefireemblem

It seems that you are new here, so I will kindly let you know that you shouldn't double post (or quadruple post in your case.) if you hve more than one point to respond to, do it on the same post.

I don't like Lex Ayra because I didn't have a old experience with it. Don't get me wrong, they were still good, but there is something more satisfying in Lakche crit killing everything in the arena.

Yeah I learned my lesson the hard way :sweatdrop: any way I think both Noish and Lex cancel each other even they're stats are similar Lex offers slightly better growths, but Noish gives a better set of skills than Lex

Yeah I learned my lesson the hard way :sweatdrop: any way I think both Noish and Lex cancel each other even they're stats are similar Lex offers slightly better growths, but Noish gives a better set of skills than Lex

Noish passes down swords to Skasaher which Lex can't do (except for Shagall's Silver Blade if Lex gets the kill).

Gen. 2 Pairings

SeliphxJulia: Incest I know but they do a mutual feelings towards each other before they figured out they're half siblings

UlsterxLana: They grew with each other and final chapter talk

Johan/JohalvaxLarcei: Those two seem to want Larcei's attention, so it's a battle to the death for her

ArthurxFee: They both seem to care for each other

ShannonxPatty: One is the prince of Isacc and the other a theif..... a perfect match

AresxLeen: Leen is the only woman I see Ares with and Ares has a crush on her

LeifxNanna: Confirmed canon by FE5 but they were raised together

CedxTinny: Only girl I see Ced with

Noish passes down swords to Skasaher which Lex can't do (except for Shagall's Silver Blade if Lex gets the kill).

Oh right forgot well Ulster will be fine with the iron blade in ch.6 to be perfectly honest, but Noish could only give up b rank in swords so blades can't be inherited

Oh right forgot well Ulster will be fine with the iron blade in ch.6 to be perfectly honest, but Noish could only give up b rank in swords so blades can't be inherited

forgot to add in but something is better than nothing Edited by Red Fox of Fire

But he can pass down the Iron Cutter, which Skasaher can use to great effect in Chapter 6.

Edit: Just so you know, if you need to add in an extra thought, just edit your post instead of posting multiple times.

Edited by Hamlet

I've recently found a stronger appreciation for Sigurd/Dierdre recently as a pair.

Lex/Ayra is one of my favorites primarily for relationship reasons. Seeing as it's pretty much Hector/Lyn before either Hector or Lyn even existed.

Noce/Ayra is strictly a gameplay thing. Because who doesn't like crits?

Midir/Aideen for both gameplay and relationship. Same with Lewyn/Fury and Beowulf/Raquesis.

Claude/Sylvia, Valk staff and the whole incest thing. Nothing new to see here.

Seliph/Lana, Shanan/Patty, Johan/Larcei, Ced X Tinny or Linda, Leif/Nanna, Ares/Lynn, and Oifey/Fee pretty much round out my pairs. Stat boosts and relationship are pretty much the reasons for each. (Except for Oifey/Fee. That's mainly for stat boosts.)

But he can pass down the Iron Cutter, which Skasaher can use to great effect in Chapter 6.

Edit: Just so you know, if you need to add in an extra thought, just edit your post instead of posting multiple times.

Fair enough

EDIT: Thanks for the information i'm new here

I just remembered that someone can get the iron cutter in ch.2 and on my first playthrough I got with Lex and never pawned it and when ch.6 came along Ulster had it on his inventory Edited by Red Fox of Fire

Jamke/Ayra is my Verdane OTP. Dat skill set for the sword twins and that strength growth is just the bomb.

Levin/Fury is master race.

Leif/Nanna because it's adorable.

Brohan/Larcei all day every day! I love their conversation in the final chapter.

Seliph/Lana because it's adorable.

Altenna/Areone just because murder lance OTP. Their kid would be so fucking strong like holy shit.

Jamke/Ayra is my Verdane OTP. Dat skill set for the sword twins and that strength growth is just the bomb.

Levin/Fury is master race.

Leif/Nanna because it's adorable.

Brohan/Larcei all day every day! I love their conversation in the final chapter.

Seliph/Lana because it's adorable.

Altenna/Areone just because murder lance OTP. Their kid would be so fucking strong like holy shit.

Jamke!Larcei activated pursuit, adept, and charge all throughout my latest playthrough and Jamke!Ulster was really good as well