Who's Heavier Between Wario and Donkey Kong?

Randoman

Who's Heavier Between Wario and Donkey Kong?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who's Heavier Between Wario and Donkey Kong?

• Wario is Heavier
    • Donkey Kong is Heavier
    • It's Too Close to Call

Seeing how Smash Bros. depicts Donkey Kong as being heavier than Wario but Mario Kart depicts Wario as being heavier than Donkey Kong, I was wondering what you guys think regarding who's really the heavier one.

Personally, I don't really know. Donkey Kong is depicted as bigger than Wario most of the time, but doesn't fat make people weigh more than muscle? Either way, I don't really have a definite answer.

And if it helps, here's two pics to use to compare the two (which include other Mario characters as well):

Mariosizechart.jpg

640px-Club_Nintendo_Characters_Poster.pn

Daisy really is a bit shorter than Peach... Huh. Well, that just makes me relate to my favorite Nintendo princess all the more! We're awesome short people, Daisy!

And I think DK is heavier than Wario. I mean, DK is a gorilla. Wario is a human. Gorillas are usually heavier than humans. xP

Edited by Anacybele

Aww, Toad, Toadette, and Toadsworth all look so cute standing next to each other!

That aside, I'd say DK is heavier. Like Ana said, I mean, he IS a gorilla after all. Mario universe or Our universe I think weight concerning apes still apply!

And seeing Birdo in that last picture makes me sad, knowing that she hasn't been in most recent games! It's only because of Mario Kart 8 and Mario Party 10 that make me miss her though, I've never had any real like for her.

Yeah, it kind of stinks that Birdo was in a bunch of side games and now isn't... I wasn't a huge fan of her either, but I never disliked her.

Also, now that I look at it again, that height chart is rather inaccurate on Bowser and Bowser Jr. Super Mario Galaxy has them being much bigger, to the point where Bowser Jr. is even bigger than Peach. I know in the second game, Bowser got huge because he ate the Grand Stars, but this wasn't the case in the first.

Edited by Anacybele

I don't know marioverse well enough to give an answer to the question, but

but doesn't fat make people weigh more than muscle?

False. on a volume-basis, muscle weigh more because it's denser (google tells me it's about 18-22% denser). if you have two people of roughly the same volume, but one of them is made of mostly fat and the other mostly muscle, the more muscular person will be heavier. If you have two people of the same height and weight, but one of them is more muscular than the other, the more muscular person will take up less space despite weighing the same.

Luigi probably.Waluigi doesn't look like he has any fat nor muscle on him.

But Waluigi is a lot taller. Most of your weight come from your bone (unless you are really fat). I am pretty sure Waluigi is heavier than Luigi.