The Tower of Druaga, The Aegis of Uruk

Wist

I could not find a Wikipedia article to link to (although it is allegedly related to this) but I watched the first three episode of this series at my university's anime club. The first episode is a parody of anime (much like the opening episode of Suzumiya Haruhi but with a broader scope). It's quite funny (at least in a group, although I believe it is still quite funny in its own right). Until the end of September, it can be watched for free on-line. It has a medieval Etrian Odyssey-like atmosphere.

There is a scene in the first episode which pokes fun at a particular aspect of eroge and may be best avoided by those who would find it uncomfortable, either due to age or personal preference.

Has anybody watched this? Is anyone willing to give it a try (if you have some spare time to kill it might be worth giving the first episode a try).

Edit (20.09.2008):

Fixed an erroneous parenthesis.

Edited by Wist

Ah, sorry; my opening was unclear. I meant that I could not find a Wikipedia article for other people to get a brief overview of the anime. I mean to suggest that other people try watching the anime. I thought that having a quick reference may help others determine if they think they'd enjoy watching it or not; but yes, Google is sufficient (and happens to yield the Wikipedia article I did not find before, perhaps I had misspelled it in my search).

Edited by Wist