Will there be romance between Avatar and characters?

PokeFan

If they do bring back Awakening's marriage aspect, than it's apparently not big enough to warrant space on the main stat screen for each unit (from what we've seen of Kamui's, there is no place to put it). It would be amazing if it were completely gone, and the Waifu Emblem nonsense died with it. But, since it was part of Awakening, I doubt it.

Edited by Leon of Nohr

If they do bring back Awakening's marriage aspect, than it's apparently not big enough to warrant space on the main stat screen for each unit (from what we've seen of Kamui's, there is no place to put it). It would be amazing if it were completely gone, and the Waifu Emblem nonsense died with it. But, since it was part of Awakening, I doubt it.

Whoa Leon, don't just mark it off yet. From that screen shot of the stat screen we've seen. Marriage info could easily be under that book icon. I think we should wait and see if there is marriage or not.

Honestly I would love it if S support came back just as the new "this is the support that will change your ending" and you got unlimited other supports. Do you know how many times I've had to replay different fire emblems to try and get 100% support completion? If you can get unlimited c-a supports and only the final S supports that chance your ending are limited (and probably each character would only have a few of those) it would cut down on the obsessive replay for completion by a lot.

Would it make it much different if they went back to the GBA style of C-A supports but kept the idea of getting as many non-A supports as possible?

Personally, I wonder if S-supports stretch things out too much in terms of writing.

It'll probably work more like Classic FE's.

Limited Support Options for each Avatar and Character. It doesn't seem like Pairing will be that big an element this time around. As for who, it'll probably be the side characters like Orochi, Felicia, or Kazahana.

Would it make it much different if they went back to the GBA style of C-A supports but kept the idea of getting as many non-A supports as possible?

Personally, I wonder if S-supports stretch things out too much in terms of writing.

The thing is not all A supports changed your ending. Sometimes it was just two people chatting it up and becoming friends. I'd still have to do separate run for each and every person any character can support with.

Like lets say a character has 12 possible supports. Of those, only 2 change their ending. Why should the others, which have no effect on the characters ending, be mutually exclusive? Why should I have to have a character say, not find out another unit is their long lost sister, just because I got them to an A support with their bff?

I understand why ending changing ones are exclusive, you don't want to have one character to have conflicting endings, but non ending changing ones should be free for all so I don't have to play the game a million times just to max out supports in the extras page.

Honestly, you can probably can romance Aqua. Aqua's relationship with Kamui is kinda...unique. She's Nohr blood, Kamui is Hoshido blood. Kamui got adopted into the Nohr royal family (through probable kidnapping, but I'm sure Kamui is treated better than Aqua) while Aqua is explicitly stated to have been "captured and held prisoner by Hoshido".Even if Aqua is adopted into the Hoshido royal family, she does not have any sibling relationship with Kamui. She's not a foster sister nor an actual blood-related sister.