The official Serenes Forest survival "Trails of Cold Steel - Class VII character"

MisterIceTeaPeach

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Atari 2600 3

NES 16

SNES 10

N64 17

Gamecube 12

Wii 3

Wii U 8

Gameboy (color) 8

Gameboy Advance 13

NDS 13

N3DS 22

PS1 12

PS3 11

PS4 8

PSP 10

Sega Genesis 6

Loading times don't bother me at all.

A large number of good games is the main factor for a good videogame console for me.

And I think the PS2 had tons of them, although I only own two yet.

The only PS2 game I actively play is DQVIII, and the load times never bothered me.

And on of those great games better be DQVIII

Edit: fixed colors.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

NES 18

SNES 10

N64 19

Gamecube 12

Wii U 4

Gameboy (color) 6

Gameboy Advance 13

NDS 15

N3DS 24

PS1 8

PS3 7

PS4 8

PSP 6

Sega Genesis 6

N3DS is one point away from being maxed out, wow!

no love for Sony here

Wii U +1 (Prolonging the inevitable, but it is a good console actually (I don't own it, but I have played on one)

N3DS + 1 (Is it Maxed out now? Really? :o )

PS3 -2

PS4 -2

Of course, this is a site dedicated to a Nintendo series. I would be SHOCKED if a non-Nintendo system won. Still, I'm hoping to keep the PS1 around at least until it's the final non-Nintendo system.

I can do that. Well, I might let it live until the last Sony system...

The love for Sony is gone since my PS3 ate some games yesterday.

I think the console exploded.

Never ever have had a problem with a Nintendo console.

My Wii U explodes almost all of the time.

I have two Wii Us and they're fine

My Wii however.... That thing loves to break >~>

As for the PS1, it had my favorite game on a non-Nintendo console (DQVII) then said game was remade for 3DS with improvements. Though because I haven't played the 3DS version yet, it still counts as PS1 for me

My Wii had issues. It would shut itself down and not turn back on for days, sometimes it wouldn't load things correctly, and then it finally exploded. Literally. There was a loud POP, some smoke, the little light went out and the system would not turn back on. My Wii died. Luckily I have my Wii U so I can still play all my Wii games.

As for the PS1, it had my favorite game on a non-Nintendo console (DQVII) then said game was remade for 3DS with improvements. Though because I haven't played the 3DS version yet, it still counts as PS1 for me

The PS1 has at least 90% of my favorite non-Nintendo games. I haven't played any DQ games though.

as a primarily nintendo fan, the complete and utter exodus of other consoles is really suspect

I mean, the N64? It's only good games were Mario, Zelda, Pokemon, and Kirby. There was almost nothing on it. EarthBound 64 and FE64 were cancelled.

anyway the mass destruction of the ps2 makes me sad because persona, suikoden, and kingdom hearts

I mean the ps1 has suikoden and final fantasy which is cool but still they're like the only ps1 stuff I like