The official Serenes Forest survival "Trails of Cold Steel - Class VII character"

MisterIceTeaPeach

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goombario 10

Kooper 8

Bombette 14

Parakarry 12

Bow 4

Watt 14

Goombella 24

Koops 20

Bobbery 10

Edit regarding the rumors: I've heard them. If they're true, I really hope the game plays like TTYD and Miyamoto DOESN'T screw that up like he did with SS.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

Only could play theoretically Thousand Year Door, unless it shares the same fate like FE9 which is very rare and so super expensive to get.

However it'd work better for me, if these games were for handheld consoles, because I'd have more time to play and I still have to finish lots of PS3 games and Persona 3 + 4 first.

Haven't been released more Mario RPGs besides the Paper Mario series for the 3DS?

Only could play theoretically Thousand Year Door, unless it shares the same fate like FE9 which is very rare and so super expensive to get.

However it'd work better for me, if these games were for handheld consoles, because I'd have more time to play and I still have to finish lots of PS3 games and Persona 3 + 4 first.

Haven't been released more Mario RPGs besides the Paper Mario series for the 3DS?

Mario and Luigi games are amazing,

So you can play Partners in Time or Bowser's Inside Story for DS or Dream Team Bros or Paper Jam for 3DS. I count PJ as a M&L game because it's more of a M&L game anyway.

Goombario 6
Bombette 15
Parakarry 12
Watt 16
Goombella 24
Koops 21
Bobbery 8

Hmm, I'm a bit disappointed about Vivian, Ms. Mowz, and Bow's deaths. Oh well, there's still Bombette, Koops, and Goombella.