The official Serenes Forest survival "Trails of Cold Steel - Class VII character"

MisterIceTeaPeach

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mind Tharja but that is sort of funny.

I wish either Mario game, Zelda game or Fire emblem game would win. Not really a fan of the other (serious) options.

Edited by Nobody

5434d93028.pngApparently four people in this thread disagree. :P:Also screw Tharja she can die. DIE I SAY

You know what? I'm really sick of this type of mindset. It's insanely childish to have a poll option that says what the best way to kill a character. It makes my head spin that people could actually take so much energy to actively dislike a character.

I voted Smash stages, but I might as well vote Pokedex Holders even though I dislike the Pokemon Adventures series just so that joke option doesn't magically win because Tharja has a massive hatebase.

What really should be the next poll is Xenoblade X party members. There's 18 whole party members who are memorable and amazing. You have Cross, Elma, Lin, Lao, Gwin, Irina, Doug, L, Alexa, HB, Boze, Yelv, Mia, Murderess, Hope, Phog, Frye, and then one spoilery one who could be left off.

EDIT: also their names are Whi-Twi and Lack-Two because Japanese names don't exactly count

Edited by Ms. Andrews

You know what? I'm really sick of this type of mindset. It's insanely childish to have a poll option that says what the best way to kill a character. It makes my head spin that people could actually take so much energy to actively dislike a character.

I voted Smash stages, but I might as well vote Pokedex Holders even though I dislike the Pokemon Adventures series just so that joke option doesn't magically win because Tharja has a massive hatebase.

What really should be the next poll is Xenoblade X party members. There's 18 whole party members who are memorable and amazing.

I was kidding when I suggested it. Apparently people thought it was funny or something and voted for it. End of story.

I hate Tharja. More than Ike, Robin, Chrom, Parsee Mizuhashi, etc. I don't like how she abuses Noire, I don't like how she stalks (and appears to rape) Robin, I don't like her design. I make a joke about it. People agree with me. That's all there is to it.

It makes my head spin that you spend so much complaining about people's opinions on irrelevant subjects, Freyjadour

Seriously, like 2/3 (if not more) of your posts in this forum are you bitching about other people's opinions on stuff no one should care about lol

EDIT: also their names are Whi-Twi and Lack-Two because Japanese names don't exactly count

Tmk they don't have official English names yet. Lack-two and Whi-two are absolutely stupid names so they're Rakutsu and Faitsu for me. Edited by Glaceon Mage

Tmk they don't have official English names yet. Lack-two and Whi-two are absolutely stupid names so they're Rakutsu and Faitsu for me.

Isn't that the same thing though? One is just translated, the other is romanticized. Raku is Lack, Tsu is Two, Fai is Whi, and Tsu is Two again. I'd blame the Japanese version for giving them bad names in the first place.

Isn't that the same thing though? One is just translated, the other is romanticized. Raku is Lack, Tsu is Two, Fai is Whi, and Tsu is Two again. I'd blame the Japanese version for giving them bad names in the first place.

Yeah it says the same basic thing, but the localized version just looks and sounds completely stupid to English ears. How bout we just ask for general opinions on the subject

If Pokedex Holders wins, will the Nate and Rosa counterparts be called Rakutsu and Faitsu, or Lack-Two and Whi-Two? Or both and just throw a slash in the names, Lack-two/Rakutsu and Whi-two/Faitsu (which is what I had the FFN admins do)

Edited by Glaceon Mage

You know: "Killing is my job".

If Pokedex Holders wins, will the Nate and Rosa counterparts be called Rakutsu and Faitsu, or Lack-Two and Whi-Two? Or both and just throw a slash in the names, Lack-two/Rakutsu and Whi-two/Faitsu (which is what I had the FFN admins do)

Hey Jules could you add this as a second poll question

Bombette 9
Parakarry 14

Watt 0
Goombella 25

1. Why'd Koops die?

He didn't, he was given the good old "mercy knockout bop on the head" by his supporter! :P: I mean, when only two people (you and I) support him, and everyone else is against him, that's +2 against at least -6...so he'd only ever lose points, not gain them.

Bombette 7

Parakarry 15

Goombella 25

Edit regarding Tharja: If that option wins, is it seriously going to be done?

I mean I've established what I think of her but it was still a joke lol.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

Bombette 7

Parakarry 15

Goombella 25

Edit regarding Tharja: If that option wins, is it seriously going to be done?

I mean I've established what I think of her but it was still a joke lol.

Democracy also applies to this forum, so yes.

This game won't be long anyway because of the low number of choices.

Edited by Mister IceTeaPeach

Choices for the Tharja game

• Curse her, take away any Talismans that she might use for protection
  • send an angry mob of monks after her
  • avoid recruiting Libra so he can massacre her map with his killer axe
  • recruit Libra and have him kill her anyway
  • deequip all her weapons, demote her to tier 1, and send her into Apotheosis alone
  • put her in a streetpass team, and on the other file shoot her down with Noire
  • settle it in smash (Lucy's Tharja palette is a thing)
  • have Robin tip the scales on her by killing her without recruitment
  • write a fanfic that brutally abuses her
  • use an image of her as a dartboard
  • let her stand in the lava in chapter 18

Since this game will be short anyway, I'm thinking about to start a second round besides this at the same time (apparently Pokédex holders)

I'll start an own thread for Tharja, where I'll host.

And Ace could host the Pokédex game here.

Democracy also applies to this forum, so yes.

This game won't be long anyway because of the low number of choices.

k

Glac must be feeling good getting two rounds she wanted. :p

Even if the Tharja one was a complete joke.

Yeah I was mostly hoping for the PokeSpe one, but anything that involves killing Tharja is a-okay in my book!

Choices for the Tharja game

• Curse her, take away any Talismans that she might use for protection
  • send an angry mob of monks after her
  • avoid recruiting Libra so he can massacre her map with his killer axe
  • recruit Libra and have him kill her anyway
  • deequip all her weapons, demote her to tier 1, and send her into Apotheosis alone
  • put her in a streetpass team, and on the other file shoot her down with Noire
  • settle it in smash (Lucy's Tharja palette is a thing)
  • have Robin tip the scales on her by killing her without recruitment
  • write a fanfic that brutally abuses her
  • use an image of her as a dartboard
  • let her stand in the lava in chapter 18
Since this game will be short anyway, I'm thinking about to start a second round besides this at the same time (apparently Pokédex holders)

I'll start an own thread for Tharja, where I'll host.

And Ace could host the Pokédex game here.

sounds like a plan to me. I'm game.