[FE7] The Hope of Another - PICKING UP THE PACE

Attila

This is kinda interesting. I can do some sprites (mostly mugs but I'm trying to get around to practicing battle animations). But I would only go through with it if I know this game was going to happen.

• 3 months later...

This is kinda interesting. I can do some sprites (mostly mugs but I'm trying to get around to practicing battle animations). But I would only go through with it if I know this game was going to happen.

It is going to happen, but the progress is going to be REALLY slow. Whatever, eventually it'll still beat the hare, right?

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, so I'm going to estimate, by how much progress I'm making, that I should have a patch for this out by the 25th of January in 2016.Today specifically, I imported every battle animation I plan on using in the first release.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, just finished the portrait for a boss somewhere down the line, finished the prologue's Events, and the story. All that's left is a map, which is currently under construction. Screenies to come