Lianhua - FE Music

So! There was an update to this website and its music offer today: http://renka-web.com/news/news_001.html#clearfile

It's a pretty cool set of offers, particularly with the limited edition set.

Anyway, apparently, there is an option to reserve/pre-order this on the Japanese Amazon page. I'd love to snag it, but I've never made a purchase on a foreign webpage before, and know absolutely nothing about currency conversion or shipping changes...

Anybody have any insight? (I hope this post is in the right place!)

You'd have to set up another Amazon account assuming that you most likely have an Amazon account for your region. You'd have to look at sellers to determine if they ship internationally as not all sellers on foreign sites do that. Also, shipping fees tend to be high for international deliveries, so keep that in mind -- it can even be higher than the product itself! And you can Google conversion rates between the Japanese yen and whatever currency you use. International shipping also tends to take a while.

You'd have to set up another Amazon account assuming that you most likely have an Amazon account for your region. You'd have to look at sellers to determine if they ship internationally as not all sellers on foreign sites do that. Also, shipping fees tend to be high for international deliveries, so keep that in mind -- it can even be higher than the product itself! And you can Google conversion rates between the Japanese yen and whatever currency you use. International shipping also tends to take a while.

Thank you! That helped a lot. The shipping did almost end up the same price as the product, so I'll have to hold out a bit longer before a purchase, but it's all figured out now. Thanks again!