New sig(s)

Doom103

Sigh** I made this at 4 am because idk why I was sick and couldn't sleep lol

I tried playing with bryce effects for my first time, but idk which looks better the sig with the bryce or without the bryce?

Honestly I didn't like the outcome on either one

soniccopy-1.png

sonicbryce-1.png

Meh I really don't like the bryce too much, well hmmmm idk

Eh, they're decent, but nothing too special, really. There's also some odd things on them, but I honestly am too lazy to point them out. I might as well later.

^False. The artist usually actually likes the outcome of his creation, unless it sucks really badly.

Now, my comments. Those black dots (talking about the first one now) make it look ugly, in my opinion. The yellow and blue on the background aren't done very well and the clouds also have an odd look...

Now that I take a closer look at it, it is indeed not really good (no offense).

Same goes for the second one, but the C4D/render you added to it made it look a bit better.

^False. The artist usually actually likes the outcome of his creation, unless it sucks really badly.

Now, my comments. Those black dots (talking about the first one now) make it look ugly, in my opinion. The yellow and blue on the background aren't done very well and the clouds also have an odd look...

Same goes for the second one, but the C4D/render you added to it made it look a bit better.

Lies. I always hate my stuff.

Which version are you talking about?

I agree it doesn't look good, the black dots are smudges btw