Is Garon the emperor of Nohr and the father?

If you had never met your dad, and your dad was trying to destroy the world, and he only sired you at all because he wanted to use your body as the host to a demon dragon... yeah, I wouldn't feel much remorse over having killed him either.

that's what I mean he's evil we have a reason to kill him so killing your evil father is justified.

Why does Garon looks so ugly but Marx and Leon look so handsome? Is Garon's wife really beautiful?

So we are all thinking Garon is the biological father of all 4 royal characters? I want to know if we KNOW THIS as a certain fact.

Plot Twist Camilla's the mother. I haven't heard anywhere saying who's biologically related to who I can see Marx and Leon being directly related to him and even Camilla.

Only thing that's confirmed is this.

youre_adopted_cat.jpg

I hate how this thread implies that Garon isn't the epitome of handsomeness and majesty

I'll be seriously disappointed if the writers can't pull off a better plot than "oh, he isn't your real father and doesn't actually care about you, now you'll have no moral issues killing him!" in regards to the rest of the royal family (assuming that you'll have to take him down as part of your revolution in Nohr).

I want him to be stern, but show that he actually cares about his children. We don't need another generic evil dad doing generic evil things.

Edited by Espella

As to why Garon's so old-looking:

He's probably one of those old guys that are always on TV shows who married a 20-year old girl.

EDIT: forgot a word

Edited by SamusAran

I hate how this thread implies that Garon isn't the epitome of handsomeness and majesty

I'll be seriously disappointed if the writers can't pull off a better plot than "oh, he isn't your real father and doesn't actually care about you, now you'll have no moral issues killing him!" in regards to the rest of the royal family (assuming that you'll have to take him down as part of your revolution in Nohr).

I want him to be stern, but show that he actually cares about his children. We don't need another generic evil dad doing generic evil things.

well that one line translated says otherwise.