Game's mysterious content

ichikawa

It's been talked about in a handful of threads, but no.

The symbol does appear as floor decoration in a part of the my castle video, but no actual info on what it means.

It's probably plot important as it's also the icon for the game if it is predownloaded.

Edited by L95

Maybe you should rename that thread, Ryo

We don't really know. It's about elements, maybe; so Dragon's vein, clans, magic, you name it.

this symbols are general gaming features, like if is compatible with amiibos and if it support internet, at last normally. I don't know if it's something related to the game plot ... maybe it's about features like "My Castle"

Is it not the box that shows in the home menu for the game? Like how Awakening had the blue mark of the exalt.

Edit: oh, misunderstood, we're wondering what it means... And well I don't know :P

For some reason it looks a little like a zodiac to me, and the logo on the top screen shows the Yatogami and a background of the night sky full of stars... Hmmm... Could it be something like FE4's holy blood chart?

Edited by Book Bro