Waifu/Husbando Choice Awards 2!

DualMix

273 members have voted

1. 1. It was another long day in Hoshido and you needed some rest. You laid down in bed and quickly fell asleep, disregarding the person next to you. You then woke up and stared at the person, saying

• "Ryouma-kun!?"(It's incest, yeah, but some people like the family members.)
    • "Hinoka-chan!?"
    • "Sakura-chan!?"
    • "Takumi-kun!?"
    • "Saizou-kun!?"
    • "Kagerou-chan!?"
    • "Hinata-kun!?"
    • "Oboro-chan!?"
    • "Rinka-chan!?"
    • "Tsukuyomi-chan!?"(I know he's a guy. He just seems like he'd be called Tsukiyomi-chan.)
    • "Orochi-chan!?"
    • "Nishiki-kun!?"
    • "Kazahana-chan!?"
    • "Tsubaki-kun!?"
    • "M-Mozume-chan!?"
    • You saw no one and, glad that you were seeing things, went back to sleep.
  2. 2. Walking along the forest, you see a pool of light and stare at it curiously. Suddenly you're back in your room but you hear something unsettling. "Hello, my love." You turn around to see-

• "Aqua-chan!?"
    • "Cyrus-kun!?"
    • "Felicia-chan!?"
    • "Joker-kun!?"
    • "Suzukaze-kun!?"
    • "Crimson-chan!?"
    • You snapped out of the illusion and, thankful it wasn't reality, went on your way.
  3. 3. You were able to survive another day and came back to your home in Nohr. Suddenly someone wraps their arms around you, whispering "Welcome back, dear." and you turn around to see-

• "Marx-kun!?"
    • "Camilla-chan!?"
    • "Elise-chan!?"
    • "Leon-kun!?"
    • "Elfie-chan!?"
    • "Harold-kun!?"
    • "Charlotte-chan!?"
    • "Benoit-kun!?"
    • "Nyx-chan!?"
    • "Belka-chan!?"
    • "Sever- I mean Luna-chan!?"
    • "Ao-chan!?"(The blue haired maiden on the cover for the Nohr boxart. Unofficial name.)
    • You turn around and see no one. Glad that you only imagined it, you ran off to the palace.
  4. 4. And for all of you people out who wanted this, here you go.

• "Mikoto-sama!?"
    • "Garon-sama!?"
    • "Lilith-chan!?"
    • "Gunter-san!?"
    • "Kamui-kun!?"
    • "Kamui-chan!?"
    • You decided not to choose any on these people.
  5. 5. You sighed as the four troublemakers reported themselves to you after the battle. Normally there'd be no problem but they had all come at the same time, and all of them were just... weird, gave too much affection. Suddenly, one hugged you.

• "W-what the hell Zero!?"
    • "P-Pieri, what are you doing!?
    • "Lazward, this is the last straw!"
    • "O-Odin, control yourself!"
    • "Jeez.... I missed you too." You said, hugging each of them.

Hinoka Rinka and Kazahana for the first (with maybe Oboro, Sakura, and Orochi on the side), Aqua on the second, Elise Nyx Luna Belka Elfie and maybe the Blue maid for Nohr for me, and lastly Mikoto and FeMUi for the impossible. I'm no player, but all of these gals are fine in my book XD. And maybe Nishiki for yolks shenanigans (like my MRobin x Walmart headcanon pairing.) - Edit - And add Joker to that thought as well.

Edited by Kanethedragon

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes! Joker caught up to Aqua!

Aqua and Joker are now neck and neck. This is still anyone's game though, as Cyrus is a mere 3 points behind the both of them. Can he catch up? Only time will tell. Please read that in an awesome announcer voice.

From Hoshido as F!Kamui: Tsukuyomi. He's so friggin' cute.

From Hoshido as M!Kamui: Can't decide between Kazahana or Orochi...

From Nohr as F!Kamui: Leon, cuz blonde Marth is a handsome Marth.

From Nohr as M!Kamui: Most likely Luna, I adore tsunderes.

As a boy, my favourite Hoshido exclusives are Hinata (if homo is avalaible) and Rinka, neutral; Felicia, and Nohr; Charlotte and Camilla.

As Female Kamui, my favourite Hoshido exclusives would be Takumi and Orochi (homo), neutral: Joker, and Nohr; Charlotte (homo) and Marx. The rest of the boys are thrash (I'm pansexual so i think i can actually judge it as much objectively as appareance can be judged, haha)

Btw, I agree with the pool, the only surprise is Cyrus (I didnt expect him to be so popular), and I thought Nyx was going to be more popular, as Tharja was.

Overall, the design is pretty good though, I like all characters except Harold (i'm actually going to kill him I dislike him SO hard). I wish homo is avalaible but i know this is not the tread haha.

Unfortunately my two favourites so far, Hinata and Rinka, are both Hoshido exclusives and I plan on playing Nohr first. It gives me yet another incentive to play the opposite path I guess.

I doubt my male Kamui will be able to S support Hinata so at least I don't have to worry about choosing between the two.

For Hoshido its Tsubaki and Orochi, I've always been weak for people who seem like they'd enjoy a good prank or two.

For Neutral, Cyrus and Aqua

For Nohr Charlotte and Camilla although the idea of incest doesn't quite appeal me

And for impossible I chose m!kamui, just for fun lol :V

tbh I'm not surprised that cyrus is popular, the best friend trope along with, "I'll stand by you no matter what," kills me inside

Yaaay, Rinka is still the Queen of Hoshido.

Cyrus is no more the King, for it is Joker who shall rule!(Although only by a few votes.)

Camilla is still the Queen... shocker... of Nohr.

And Kamui-chan had a good day today.

Wow, Cyrus and Joker are going at it.

Would have went Hinoka or Takumi for Hoshido, but I'm already set on romancing Orochi if we're able to so I voted her for the first set.

Had a really hard time picking between Cyrus and Joker, but settled on the former to even things out a bit. Suzukaze's a good pick too though.

Surprised there's as many votes for Leon as there are considering I haven't seem him mentioned much, but pleased to see he's taking second. My mage bias is still going strong.

Pretty fond of both Kamui designs so I went with the dude one.

Would have went Hinoka or Takumi for Hoshido, but I'm already set on romancing Orochi if we're able to so I voted her for the first set.

Had a really hard time picking between Cyrus and Joker, but settled on the former to even things out a bit. Suzukaze's a good pick too though.

Surprised there's as many votes for Leon as there are considering I haven't seem him mentioned much, but pleased to see he's taking second. My mage bias is still going strong.

Pretty fond of both Kamui designs so I went with the dude one.

Is it now Tsukiyomi Well I too enjoy mage's Tsukiyomi so we are Tsukiyomi alike.

But on a serious note, Tsuki just seems to be out there... waiting to be loved.

Is it now Tsukiyomi Well I too enjoy mage's Tsukiyomi so we are Tsukiyomi alike.

But on a serious note, Tsuki just seems to be out there... waiting to be loved.

If we're talking anime husband material I'm not big on shotas so Tsuki doesn't do much for me in that area personally, ha. But I'm pretty excited for him otherwise.

I like the sound of the shota mage archetype having arrogance issues this time around so I look forward to seeing how that goes.

GAYTHOUGHTSGAYTHOUGHTSGAYTHOUGHTS

YOU CAN RUN BUT THE GAY THOUGHTS WILL FIND YOU

On a more serious note though I'm really glad that the avatar has a couple of besties. I know awakening tried to make you feel less lonely with all the supports but it never really felt like Robin was close to anyone apart from Chrom. But now we have at leasr four potential bffs! and lovers

YOU CAN RUN BUT THE GAY THOUGHTS WILL FIND YOU

On a more serious note though I'm really glad that the avatar has a couple of besties. I know awakening tried to make you feel less lonely with all the supports but it never really felt like Robin was close to anyone apart from Chrom. But now we have at leasr four potential bffs! and lovers

Yeah... although I wonder what kind of besties they'll be. Like stalkerish? Cause Joker seems like he'd stalk Kamui, regardless if they were comfortable.

I'd like to see some overprotective sibling action. That'd be nice.

Yeah... although I wonder what kind of besties they'll be. Like stalkerish? Cause Joker seems like he'd stalk Kamui, regardless if they were comfortable.

Well :ahem: the Queen Camilla seem like she the overprotective/yandere Older sister with her speech pretty much if you fuck with Kamui she will kill you. Plus she dotes on him. So I guess Kamui her favorite sibling or she raised him. Even though I want to romance her most likely I can not.

Well :ahem: the Queen Camilla seem like she the overprotective/yandere Older sister with her speech pretty much saying if you fuck with Kamui she will kill you. Plus she dotes on him. So I guess Kamui her favorite sibling or she raised him. Even though I want to romance her most likely I can not.

I will forever dream of the old sister I never had to trash talk ppl who were bullying me

*sigh*

jk although it would be nice to see overprotective older siblings. Ah yes and siblings who need help with things but would never admit it i'm lookin at you leon

also I hope Camilla doesn't turn out like Tharja or something, I really do want her to turn out as a caring older sister.

Edited by chihiroos

That sounds fine to me for camilla, but no matter what there will be an overprotective sibling, i will protect Elise, if i have to fight all of the worlds monsters with a bronze sword. No seriously i have younger sisters that Elise reminds me of and i am very protective of them. Only problem is if there is marriage, i do not think any guy will meet my standards for Elise. You want to marry my sister?

* holds dragonstone up threateningly

Edited by goodperson707

That sounds fine to me for camilla, but no matter what there will be an overprotective sibling, i will protect Elise, if i have to fight all of the worlds monsters with a bronze sword. No seriously i have younger sisters that Elise reminds me of and i am very protective of them. Only problem is if there is marriage, i do not think any guy will meet my standards for Elise. You want to marry my sister?

* holds dragonstone up threateningly

That'd be a great scene now that I think about it. In fact, why not all at once? Elise is talking to some other unit and Kamui steps in. Then the other unit is like "Woah, I didn't want to get you mad" but then Camilla sees them arguing and walks over there, and starts asking why the unit is bothering Kamui.

All in all, unrefined but it'd be hilarious.

I see only four people seem to like Ryouma not that I care the less the best because Ryo-kun is MINE and I'll never let anyone else have him *yandere cacle*. I love Ryo-kun so much! Oh crap! My yandere side is coming out! Alright calm down. But really I wish he had more fans.