War turns us all into Racists

Not Changed by VASM :(

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Reminds me of the fury between Ireland and North Ireland.

That's how people get into power though, they point out how we're all different, and how they are going to make your kind better than the opposing one. No one can ever say how we're the same. That's how they gain control over us all, by keeping us divided.

Dull and uninteresting>Current.

I respectfully disagree.

It's not perfect, but it's fun. Think about it, at any point and time we can be killed. It's sorta thrilling.

I'm pretty twisted huh? XD

Edited by Lyle Dayek

I respectfully disagree.

It's not perfect, but it's fun. Think about it, at any point and time we can be killed. It's sorta thrilling.

You're joking I just know it....

Unless!...You're Bush aren't you!!! You're just like him!!!

Personally, I think War and hatred are essential to the way the world works. If we didn't have them, then life would be dull and uninteresting.

Easy for you to say, ''hey war is interesting''

You have never been in a war like situation, so you wouldn't know the horrors of war. Survivors of war, wouldn't say war is interesting.

We don't need war to make the world work. Life would be way more better if there was no such thing as wars. War result in many people dying, etc

Edited by Dark Sage

You're joking I just know it....

Unless!...You're Bush aren't you!!! You're just like him!!!

Lol. Well no I'm not Bush.

But I am republican.

And I think of my life as a tool for my own entertainment. Often I've thought while driving on the highway what it would be like if I just suddenly turned the steering wheel sharply to the left.

I respectfully disagree.

Especially to someone who's been there, and fought people like that. ((Me))

Easy for you to say, ''hey war is interesting''

You have never been in a war like situation, so you wouldn't know the horrors of war. Survious of war, wouldn't say war is interesting.

We don't need war to make the world work. Life would be way more better if there was no such thing as wars. War result in many people dying, etc

He said he likes the thrill of people dying at any second...which is why I think he is joking. If he is not, he needs help from a war veteran

Personally, I think War and hatred are essential to the way the world works. If we didn't have them, then life would be dull and uninteresting.

He's got a point. There's a reason "Interesting times" is a euphemism for wartime. The current structure of the world does in fact make war unavoidablr, perhaps essential. Which is why we need a complete change in the political and power structure in the entire world.

Boredom>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Being dead. Always.

He's got a point. There's a reason "Interesting times" is a euphemism for wartime. The current structure of the world does in fact make war unavoidablr, perhaps essential. Which is why we need a complete change in the political and power structure in the entire world.

Boredom>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Being dead. Always.

Your formula is all wrong!!!

Its:

World Peace>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>War.

War brings hatred!! Why do you think we have so little allies! All we ever do is go to war to solve problems!! (America I mean)

You called?

Yes knock some sense into Lyle

Edited by FEFL

Well I guess this is just a topic we're not going to agree on.

Though I respect all your opinions.

It does suck that people die though. Don't think of me as a uncaring psycho. But I think this world needs taint in order to survive.

Well I guess this is just a topic we're not going to agree on.

Though I respect all your opinions.

It does suck that people die though. Don't think of me as a uncaring psycho. But I think this world needs taint in order to survive.

Okie! =D *Hugs* I respect yours too Lyle.

I will say that the war between America and Iraq, and the war in Afghanistan, have inspired a lot of aggressive nationalism, which isn't uncommon, as it's happened with many wars.

Nationalism can help a country by unifying it, or it can break one apart, like it did with the Ottoman Empire.

This form of nationalism is something that sprouts from people in America listening to everything their government tells them, and also from ignorance.

That's just what it is really, people are ignorant. They refuse to learn, or be told they are wrong, it's sad too because they have got people across the world thinking their same ignorant thoughts and ideas.

Ironically if you think about it logically, terrorism is using fear and violence to get what you want, and Americans do that in pretty much every war we ever fight in, everyone does it. I agree that the twin towers being knocked down as indeed sad, and an act of violence, but are 2 towers worth 2 countries?

Ottman Empire, wasn't that group of people genocided.

Besides that Damn your good.