Nyx sprite has problems

ENS

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I for one like Nyx's design. A little disappointed that they went back to having Dark Mages be in their underwear but as far as that aesthetic goes I like how she looks. I like her hair.

Hard to tell what' the problem. But the whole design to begin with is nonsensical really. As an aside, am I the only one here who wishes they could just rub their faces on Nyx's washboard of a chest? Kek, sorry of this is off topic, can't help but think it consider how her design is meant to provoke thoughts regarding sexuality XD.

yeah, her anatomy is totally fine- it's just that the sleeve sort of blends in a bit, so it seems a bit off (at least that's what i think it is). but yeah, it's just an overlap.

as for her chest size... grow up, many women don't have a lot going on in that region (i don't- my chest is bigger than hers, but probably not by much). like sure, nyx has a small chest but like. it's whatever.

This is such a pointless topic.

Nothing wrong, it's a visual trick because of the fabric used around her bust area.

Can people stop looking for things to nitpick about? There's more important things to worry about that some issue that only 1 person can seemingly see.