Nyx sprite has problems

ENS

I absolutely can't belive to be the only one wo noticed this. Serenes, really, wake up.

Look.

v58sue.png

Do you notice something?

Uhm, no? Look better...

33wqqlc.jpg

So? No? Better...

5wcgfl.jpg

Her right side of the abdomen isn't connected to her chest.

I noticed this the first time I've seen this picture because I stared a lot at her tits.You can clearly see the edge of the dress which keeps the veil on the belly ending like it would cover the right arm. The breast ends in an impossible game of perspective because the belly instead is connected with the arm behind.

Fucking Kozaki. Now even tits he can't draw properly.

P.S.

2qatl4m.png

Edited by ENS

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No???? Her outfit has a top piece that layers over the leather boob-piece and attaches to the underboob strap thing. You can't see how it layers over the other side because her book is in the way.

I mean give the man shit for Kamui's two left feet and Elise's questionable missing finger but let's not try to look for problems that aren't you know.... actually there?

That might be the strap on the side of the chest. I don't think that's a mistake. If you were looking closely at her chest, you would notice the shading and lighting. You see how both the strap and arm cover have lighting? It means they're separated, not together.

You may in fact be the only person noticing this. Because I don't see anything necessarily wrong there.

But maybe it's a magic eye illusion? Like, instead of a cute teddy bear floating above the rest of the picture after you stare at it long enough, it's a boob?

Edited by Aekenon

'The hell is this' is a shadow below her boob and her hair above it.

No, there's an entire part of body and dress in the right of the right boob (?).

I swear if that's only the other part of the bra-thing, with a different color I will go in Japan and kill Kozaki in a horrible way.

There's only one solution to this: I'll watch very carefully her 3-D model in My Castle. For Science, of course. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by ENS

When it comes to impractical anime attire, it's hard to say what's going on. The way I see it, it's not like those breast patches can float there of their own accord. I figure what you're seeing is the rest of her weird, impractical coat-thing. The black diamonds of fabric attach to the dark blue piece of her gown that kinda rides her sides.

The fact that the shadow overlaps both pieces without breaking at all suggests they're directly attached.

Or it could be her cape and the perspective is all kinds of effed.

Edited by Aekenon

I've been staring at it and all I see is a shadow...

Also, a minor aethistic 'problem' like this that's gone this long without someone complaining about it might not need it's own thread. Don't quote me on that, though.

It looks fine. I didn't have my tablet on hand so the lines are shaky and a tad off, but here you go:

[spoiler=Nyx Anatomy]
nyx_zpsyqpjp9sv.png

My sketch thing is not PERFECT, but hopefully it shows Nyx's body isn't weird or off-model.

Edited by Faye