Why the main character has a castle theories thread

dragonlordsd

Because I'm genuinely curious.

So, its totally possible that you'll have different reasons in different routes, but why does Kamui get his own castle? Does he capture it in a battle? Does Garon like him best out of his siblings and decide to give it to him for his birthday?

Do the siblings have their own castles?

Does it even have anything to to with Nohr? Maybe I wasn't paying enough attention, but it seemed like everything they showed was suggesting Hoshido. I was starting to wonder if the My Castle feature may even be specific to that path.

I think the reason varies depending on path, but for the Nohr, I suspect based on some of the hints about the story that at some point you essentially try to take over the kingdom from Garon. So in that case, it would be your base and stronghold, and perhaps even hideout.

For the Hoshido, I suspect it's related to your dragon blood, which is seemingly a lot stronger in you than your siblings (they can all use Dragon Vein, but you're the only one that seems able to transform.)

Maybe the first 6 chapters involve a skirmish over a bit of land between Hoshido and Nohr, and no matter which side you join, you conquer that bit of land for your country. As a reward that land becomes yours (your siblings all probably already have land holdings, even if they don't live on and rule them directly most of the time)

Maybe the first 6 chapters involve a skirmish over a bit of land between Hoshido and Nohr, and no matter which side you join, you conquer that bit of land for your country. As a reward that land becomes yours (your siblings all probably already have land holdings, even if they don't live on and rule them directly most of the time)

I don't think that's the case.

Might be if they happened to use the same place for the castle in both routes, but it's already been established that the settings are different.