Falco Knight Debate

Random Class Debate  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is best/ is your favourite falco knight?

• Thany
    • Tate
    • Yunno

I'm not too familiar with this game, to be honest, but Yunno is among the four worst units in the game, Thany also sucks, and Tate is pretty decent. Vote goes to Tate ;)

Tate is the best Falcon Knight, because she has HHM bonuses and supports Klein for IcexIce.

Though using Thany and Tate temporarily is a good idea, since they indirectly help Combat because of Illia.

Tate is the best of them, but none of them stand out in comparison to some other characters. At least she has decent stats. But she is a pain to level up even on Normal Mode. Thany is too fragile and weak, despite being easier to raise. And don't get me started on Yuno.

Edited by Black Luster Soldier

It's a shame too, since you need to use them to get to Ilia. At least Tate gets Hard Mode bonuses, although they only make her have reasonable base stats. Why does Shin have to be so amazing, but so detrimental at the same time? Come on, Pegasus Knights, get with the program!

Thany is stupidly frail and weak. Tate is slightly stronger and more durable than Thany, but not even remotely worth the effort. Yuno just plain sucks.

I voted for Yuno just because I felt like it.

To say...Tate is the strongest of three. She come not too late to train (really, there are a lot of map for her to max lv) while you need to spare exp in the early for your stronger char like Dieck or Rutger. And one more thing, Tate is the beautiest falco knight of this game.