Heya!

Asinine Knave

Hi everyone! I'm Asinine Knave. Fitting name, as I'm actually really new to the Fire Emblem series. The only game I've played thus far is Awakening, so I probably won't have a lot to say outside of that game. I know it's got a reputation for being a more accessible Fire Emblem title, but it's made me a permanent fan of the series! Can't wait for Fire Emblem If and I would love to go back and play some older entries if I get the chance to. Other than that, I'm mostly just here to enjoy If's hype train until it releases soon. See you all around. :3

I know it's got a reputation for being a more accessible Fire Emblem title

Haha, that's a... diplomatic way to put it.

Awakening is a fine game in my opinion and I'm just glad it allows me to welcome a new FE fan to the forums now.

So welcome to the forums! Enjoy it here!

And enjoy playing the older games when you get around to playing them. Got an idea where you want to start?

Edited by Hattusili I

Yo~! Don't forget to make the most ridiculously optimized children in Awakening read the rules and all~!

(end generic greeting)

Haha, that's a... diplomatic way to put it.

Awakening is a fine game in my opinion and I'm just glad it allows me to welcome a new FE fan to the forums now.

So welcome to the forums! Enjoy it here!

And enjoy playing the older games when you get around to playing them. Got an idea where you want to start?

I'd like to start with the original game and and then hit up each successive sequel. Or I could just play the Tellius series. Or Rekka No Ken. I'm not sure. :P

And I will indeed go over the rules. I assure you I will be no trouble at all. Thanks everyone.

I'd like to start with the original game and and then hit up each successive sequel.

Ooh, that's what I'm doing - it's very fun!

It just takes a long time until you're finished with all 13 games.

(Also, FE1 is pretty hard to get into because of how dated it is, but I'd be glad to help anyone out who is willing to play FE1 - that breed is quite rare!)