Excuse me, but I need help...

DruidSorc64

I am trying to implement Female Pirates and Halberdiers into FE6. Yet they won't show up on the class list, even when implemented. What's going on? How do I get the dropdown to include Pirate (f) and Halberdier?

When I do that, if the top number is 79 or greater, it tells me "one or more lines in an element's dropbox value list are improperly formatted." Why is this?

P.S: Thanks for the help.

Edited by DruidSorc64

When I do that, if the top number is 79 or greater, it tells me "one or more lines in an element's dropbox value list are improperly formatted." Why is this?

P.S: Thanks for the help.

It means that you have too many / too few? elements in the list after the number in my experience

Increase the number when you add to the list directly below it, decrease the number when you remove from the list directly below it. I'm also pretty sure that multiple files can have multiple elements, so you may need to change multiple numbers per file.

Admittedly all problems are easier to troubleshoot with more information

though it could also easily be that you've not given the numbers that the file needs, which is impossible to know without extra aid from ye.

Edited by Eliwan