• Female Robin
    • Male Robin
  2. 2. Who do you like more?

• Female Morgan
    • Male Morgan
  3. 3. Who do you like more?

• Lucina
    • Chrom

I personally go for female Robin, male Morgan, and Lucina.

Female Robin mostly because she's the one I use the most, though I find some of her supports to be annoying. Frankly I think her interactions with Chrom are... well...

It's fairly close with the Morgans. Female Morgan has her mask-making for Gerome, feeding Brady bear gizzards and giving Laurent her serious eyes, while male Morgan has his adventure to find Naga's Bell for Nah, his absolutely precious interactions with Noire and Cynthia, and his goddamned LARPING session with Owain. Ultimately I decided on male Morgan because a: I love his voice actor, and b: he's never tormented or inflicted physical harm on any of his friends (cough YARNE'S EARS cough).

I absolutely love Lucina. She's a badass, but at the same time a totally socially inept dork who is so used to totally dire situations that she's incapable of not treating anything like serious business. Like when she rushes off to get wooden figurines of her parents out of an insane fear that they'll all be snatched up during the battle if she doesn't hurry. "Hold on, tiny wooden mother! I'M COMING!".

Edited by Alastor15243

Lucina > Chrom, definitely

I think I prefer M!Robin. F!Robin's supports are really annoying.

I would say F!Morgan but have you seen her supports? She's kind of a... douche ('seeing cute things brings out the inner sadist in me!'). M!Morgan is a lot nicer.

Edited by Draco

I don't really care for the avatar or their child much, but I always played with female Robin and male Morgan, so I will give them my vote.

As for the last poll, the obvious choice is Lucina.