So, sorry for being very late to the party. But here we go.

Project Name: Scions of Kings

Platform: FE7

Showing: Let's Play

I only have the prologue and first chapter to show for FEE3 and I'm not sure when a public patch will be ready. But I've made a lot of changes since I've last updated my concept thread. I'm submitting a patch to Ghast for both his digest video and he's going to lp it for fee3.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone, emergency here!

...well, not really.

Basically, Mangs has said he doesn't have time to LP my game, but I feel like an LP would be the only good way of showing it off. So I would much appreciate it if someone took over and LP'd Micro Emblem for me. However, it isn't as simple as just finding a volunteer, since the game is really rather difficult, plays differently from normal Fire Emblem games, and on top of that doesn't have a story to, for lack of a better word, 'motivate' some players to get through it. So the LPer would need to be someone who focuses on the gameplay, is fairly good at tactics, and won't mind a challenge (including restarts, and plenty of them).

If such a person reads this and feels up for the task, um... please? :sweatdrop:

Alright, I'll wait to see if anyone wants to take it. If anyone knows anyone who might, ask them. Although, as I said, Micro Emblem isn't for everybody.

I can just have a 'booth' without a presentation, right? Otherwise, I might just withdraw the game from FEE3.

FEE3 2015 Schedule

October 2nd: Introduction, Projects and Tech Demos

FEE3 Introductory video (Ghast)

Day One Digest Video (Ghast)

Elibean Nights Final showcase (Trent)

Fire Emblem Immortal Sword (Trent)

KelssFE (Ghast)

Sun God's Wrath (Mangs)

Tech Demo from Eastern Wizard (Ghast)

Tech Demo from Western Wizard (???)

--------------------

October 3rd: Projects Day 2

Digest Video 2 (Ghast)

Fire Emblem: Bloodlines AMA (Ghast)

Fire Emblem: Origin of Creation Interview (Ghast)

Fate of Fire Trailer (Toa)

Fate of Fire LP (Ghast)

Micro Emblem (Ghast)

-------------------

October 4th: Projects Day 3

Digest video 3 (Ghast)

(unconfirmed) Fire Emblem: Fates Translation Interview with Cellenseres (Ghast)

Exalted Legacy teaser (Ghast)

Staff of Ages (Trent)

Fire Emblem: Requeim (Trent)

Fire Emblem: Scions of Kings (Ghast)

Fire Emblem: Generations (big maybe)

Closing Video

* names in brackets are the respective channels that each video will be hosted on. There will be a grand FEE3 2015 playlist, assembling all projects together in (hopefully) this order.

I have stupidly monstrous amounts of work to do. Wish me luck, guys!

** I think i remember seeing some ragefest entries posted in the thread for submission, my apologies if i missed them. Just tell me here and I'll put them in the schedule!!!

Edited by Ghastly

Everything is pretty much good to go at this point, but thanks for offering!

I have a request, can someone here design an FEE3 2015 thumbnail for the videos? Something cooool, something different from the last two iterations of FEE3.

I remember fee3 2011's logo was really interesting. So someone should do me a favor and get on this. You'll get a shout out in the closing video!

If there are multiple designs, trent, arch, mangs and I can vote on what to roll with i guess.

Edited by Ghastly

I have a request, can someone here design an FEE3 2015 thumbnail for the videos? Something cooool, something different from the last two iterations of FEE3.

I remember fee3 2011's logo was really interesting. So someone should do me a favor and get on this. You'll get a shout out in the closing video!

If there are multiple designs, trent, arch, mangs and I can vote on what to roll with i guess.

You know, I have half a mind to draw a parody of the Awakening box art, but with people like Zephiel, Uther, Bram, Malcolm, Faratrass, Theln, Astrea, Valentine, Ash and other such cool characters. :lol:

Also, holy crap you guys, making Ghast do nearly all of the work! Can't believe you lot!

You know, I have half a mind to draw a parody of the Awakening box art, but with people like Zephiel, Uther, Bram, Malcolm, Faratrass, Theln, Astrea, Valentine, Ash and other such cool characters. :lol:

Also, holy crap you guys, making Ghast do nearly all of the work! Can't believe you lot!

Yo that would be hella cool if it was done super professionally, Having the main lords of each submission for FEE3 be presented dynamically. That would be a huge order though lol.

Or just Dewey with shades?

If everyone works together and we're a good team, i don't see a problem in making the deadlines

I went for a more realist angle

IuIenKX.png

SEVA's idea does sound cool, though.

BACK TO WÖRK, GHAST

whoa, dark.

^If he can't, I wouldn't mind taking a crack at it.

actually you know what, if you can find someone to play against, its all yours.

But find someone to play with soon, times ticking !

Edited by Ghastly