Hey, I figure I should've made an account a long while ago!

Vasilios

I've been lurking since at least 2010, and now with If (sorta) on the horizon I figured it was time to make an account.

The main site's been a great help, especially with the translations of "Games The US Will Never Get" (thank you to those who worked on them). I've been able to play through most of the US releases except Radiant Dawn, and played half-way through on Akaneia games.

Aside from Fire Emblem, I play alot of Tales games, Final Fantasy, and Persona... and Europa Universalis, Civilization, Sins of a Solar Empire, and Age of Mythology. I also play tabletop rpgs, so lame so sorry.

Hey there Vasilios. Welcome to Serenes :3 I was lurking for a long time too and just made an account last week.

As for being lame, we all are. That's what being a geek is about. What's your favorite "Tales of" game? **Highfive for all the 4x Grand Strat games**

Hey there Vasilios. Welcome to Serenes :3 I was lurking for a long time too and just made an account last week.

As for being lame, we all are. That's what being a geek is about. What's your favorite "Tales of" game? **Highfive for all the 4x Grand Strat games**

Thanks! My favorite's still Vesperia. And I'm trying to balance my FE fanboy-ing with Civilization and Sins-obsession at the moment.

Welcome to the Forest, man. Have a great time Fire Emblem-ing up with your fellow lame-o geeks here :P

Thank you!

There is NOTHING lame about playing Tales game. Except for "Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality".

Ahem. . .welcome~! Don't forget to read the rules and all~!

(end generic greeting)