Classes & Skills talk.

I'd rather have a My Castle function to learn skills native to a class that you missed after reclassng. If there is no level resetting and no need to grind for skills, I'd call that an improvement.

Oh god, I can't believe I didn't even think about the possibilities that come from Harold and Odin having supports.

Not only would those probably be extremely entertaining, but a good A or B support with them would probably increase Odin's critical hit rate even more. Far enough into the game you could probably get around 30 to 40% extra critical chance.

Don't forget Anathema, which is a Dark Mage skill and drops enemies' critical evade by another -10.

Though Nyx at level 9 has a skill that doesn't appear to be Hex so dark mages may no longer get Anathema either :/

I'd rather have a My Castle function to learn skills native to a class that you missed after reclassng. If there is no level resetting and no need to grind for skills, I'd call that an improvement.

I second this. Like a Move Relearner that teaches you skills you passed over in exchange for Heart Scales, but instead with gems or whatever.

Edited by Bovinian

I don't like skill scrolls in combination with reclassing, since it would make the characters' base classes even more irrelevant. I hope, like mentioned above, there's just a function in the My Castle which allows one to learn the skills of other classes in the characters' class set.

I don't like skill scrolls in combination with reclassing, since it would make the characters' base classes even more irrelevant. I hope, like mentioned above, there's just a function in the My Castle which allows one to learn the skills of other classes in the characters' class set.

Perhaps a minigame. Pokemon stadium style. Have characters race or do memory games.

base class gives 2 skills

pormoted class gives 2 skills

3rd tier class give 1 skill (i really want them back)

you can only use skills from the classes repective tree but like NekoKnight said you can learn skills native to a class(tree) at My Castle so if you parallel seal you can still have 6 skills active at once

Edited by cnkern