Geeky "Fire Emblem" fan says "hello"

top-quark

Ten years ago, I was working away from home and bought a GBA to while away the lonely evenings. I thought some obscure game called 'Fire Emblem' would appeal, along with 'Tactics Advance' and 'Rebelstar Tactical Command' (anyone play that?). Anyway, Fire Emblem became my instant fave franchise (although Mass Effect pushes it close).

I've been playing a lot just recently having bought a Wii U as, pretty much, a dedicated Fire Emblem system. Being both a computer programmer and, if I'm honest, a bit of a nerd I created an interactive page for character stats. Completed so far for 'Fire Emblem GBA' and 'Sacred Stones', I'll be adding other games as I play them. I was originally using a certain site that publishes FAQs for games as a source of info, but then I stumbled on this site and the info was (much) better. Figured I might as well sign up.

If anyone is interested in taking a peek, check it out:

http://fire-emblem.usefuljs.net/index.html

Underneath the stats table I also give my extremely opinionated opinions on who's hot and who's not. Fire Emblem fans' favourite debating topic?

Also, since I can never remember who supports who and and what each affinity gives to each other affinity, I've created a massive at-a-glance character support app:

http://fire-emblem.usefuljs.net/supports.html

tl;dr: I'm a Fire Emblem geek. Hello.

Favorite topic of debate is actually which mod looks the best in a bikini :P:

Also, Geitz is one of the best bow users (and like another recruitable favorite of mine, he's easy on the eyes. . .yeah, I've got my priorities straight). :P:

Anyway, welcome~! Don't forget to read the rules and all~!

(end generic greeting)