Hi...

StarBot

I don't why I get really shy or sweaty over typing a introductions in a online community :/

Anyway, hello. The name is StarBot...

The only thing you need to know about me is...

That I love Nintendo and almost all there games

I fell really stupid for just starting to play Awaking and Rekka no Ken and then realizing that I just fell in love the Fire Emblem series. (Even thought I suck)

I can't type/write if my life depended on it

I'm a somewhat decent programmer and a bare bone artist that what to improve in the future.

And last but least, I got here form a other online community named Facepunch

And that's about it... Pretty wordy huh?

Edited by StarBot

nahh there have been much wordier lol

Programming? you could help some of these guys with their romhacks, I suppose

anyway, welcome to the Forest! try to avoid the menacing Cavalier that keeps stealing my sweetrolls.

Helloooo~ Welcome to the Forest of Hopes and Dreams. And no shame in being new to the series. We all love the series here.

Like 4star said you could probably find a group of people with the romhack community, or you could hang out with me and some others in the Chatroom. :D See ya around.

Programming? As 4starword said, you may find the romhacks section interesting. Welcome to the forums!

(And no. That's not wordy. My intro was much wordier and superfluous.)

nahh there have been much wordier lol

Programming? you could help some of these guys with their romhacks, I suppose

anyway, welcome to the Forest! try to avoid the menacing Cavalier that keeps stealing my sweetrolls.

Heh thanks ^^'

I recently saw there was a ROM hacking subforum on here, so that's cool.

Although, I'm not the best programmer as compare to the more experienced dudes who know what they're doing.

Also I never ROM hacked in my life...

Helloooo~ Welcome to the Forest of Hopes and Dreams. And no shame in being new to the series. We all love the series here.

Like 4star said you could probably find a group of people with the romhack community, or you could hang out with me and some others in the Chatroom. :D See ya around.

You guys chat is pretty tamed compare to the Fantendo one I unusually hang out on.

Anyways thank you.

That is a VERY interesting avatar!Anyway, welcome~! Don't forget to read the rules and all~!(end generic greeting)

Thank you? I really like the Pegasus Nights designs and clothes. I dunno, I guess I really like they're skin tight boots

Programming? As 4starword said, you may find the romhacks section interesting. Welcome to the forums!

(And no. That's not wordy. My intro was much wordier and superfluous.)

Heh, thanks.