Some theories(Dragon Worship X Children from Awakening)

I just had the idea that perhaps they were followers of Grima and Naga, which would tie the continent together with Ylisse,Valm,Ferox and Plegia, making it plausible that the "not!" children are actually their children, but not necessarily. This is a pretty weak theory without much basis, but it could be plausible, right? Nohr worshiping Grima, in hopes of destroying the Naga-loving Hoshidans?

~Also,feel free to destroy this theory with logic~

Wasn't it said somewhere that this game takes place in a different universe or something?

They said it was a whole new world "for the first time in the series"... which makes no sense. I wouldn't read much into that.

Anyway, I don't think this will happen though. Even if the Light Dragon is Naga, which I think is fairly unlikely as it is, there's no reason the dark dragon would need to be Grima. We've had multiple dark dragons in the series, including 3 different ones opposing Naga, so chances are it'd be a new one again.

Edited by NeonZ