Ryouma (and perhaps Marx as well) can possibly transform

Anacybele

Check Ryouma out at the end of the English trailer. He looks like he's in pain, the poor guy. And something big is happening to him. We know the Nohr and Hoshido royals have dragon blood and we know Kamui has a dragon form. It looks to me like Ryouma can transform later as well, and perhaps Marx will undergo the same thing in the Nohr route. Or maybe it'll happen to both regardless of the route you pick.

This scene made me freeze where I sat when I first saw it, I was feeling so "OMG what's happening to him?" that I kinda wanted to grab him and hug him in hopes he'd calm down and get a hold of himself or something! Like I said, he looked like he was in pain. And I love Ryouma so far, remember. :P

So, what do you guys think of this and what do you think his dragon form will look like if this is true? It could be a more red version of Kamui's form, of course. Maybe it's something different?

And then what about Marx? What's he going to transform into if this can happen to him as well?

Edited by Anacybele

I just think that he is in pain in that scene.
It looks like the background is burning and the lightning might come from his sword.

However it would regardless make sense for him to be able to transform...that is if the transformation is related to your blood.

Are you talking about the central focus character just before the title? With the more anime-ish style cutscene (it looks like at least....)

because tbh, I think that might be kamui? Or at least someone else.... That character has bangs/hair around the face, and as we've seen from the bath house, even when Ryouma's headpiece is off, his hair is pushed back (also I think it's too long....)

Tbh the hair reminds me of Leon's, but I don't think Leon has a big enough role (also the screaming is too high for Ryouma's voice methinks)

But if you look closely, Ryouma's eyes also begin to glow a fierce white. Something more is happening than just him being in pain, I think.

EDIT: Ryouma is shown just before that though, and he starts screaming, then the same screaming continues to the character in pain and with glowing white eyes. It's Ryouma.

Edited by Anacybele

but elise's scene cuts Ryouma's pain scene so it's hard to tell if the scream is actually his (also it still sounds too high....)

the screencap makes me think ryouma is witnessing someone else transform since the transformation seems to be going on inside the darkness and ryouma is outside of it

1d4d784975e2b9608d3b68a5b48a3201.png

People, this thread is not in FFtF.

The screaming still sounded to me like the same screaming that Ryouma was doing...

EDIT: Now that I see the trailer again, yeah, the screaming does sound a bit different from Ryouma's. Nevermind this thread then. Carry on. xP

Edited by Anacybele

Well, something funky IS still going on with Ryouma, though, even if he's not actually the one screaming in the purple aura and with white eyes. Who knows?