kieran and makalov

noremaC

Why does Kieran have gamble even though Makalov's whole character is based around gambling and loosing all of his and Marcia's money, Kieran on the other hand is know for training too hard and ending up hurting himself so shouldn't he have like wrath or something like that?

Kieran likes to take risks by charging headlong into the battlefield. In other words, Kieran likes to take gambles on the battlefield.

well makalov acualy GAMBLES so ha

also your right fox, kieran>dog turd>makalov

:D

Well, I'm not sure if IS did this on purpose, but...

Makalov has the worst skill of all the paladins, methinks, and since Gamble cuts your Hit% in half, Gamble would be a not-so-great skill to give Makalov. So it seems that Makalov can't win anything when it comes to gambling. ^^

Edited by Fireman

Well, I'm not sure if IS did this on purpose, but...

Makalov has the worst skill of all the paladins, methinks, and since Gamble cuts your Hit% in half, Gamble would be a not-so-great skill to give Makalov. So it seems that Makalov can't win anything when it comes to gambling. ^^

lol! that's why he always owes people money!

XD

Makalov is really good, actually... and he has the best haircut ever ^_^

i have to agree.

pink afro FTW!!!!!

i've been thinking about using him in my next playthrough, just to see how he turns out....

Edited by Crystal Chanda Leir

Makalov is really good, actually... and he has the best haircut ever ^_^

I agree. Maybe not so much on the haircut part, but, admittedly, he does have unique hair. ^^

Makalov has great strength*, speed**, and defense***. He even ends up with a little more speed than Oscar and Kieran.

*He has the best strength growth of all the paladins.

**The only paladin that can match Makalov's speed is Astrid.

***Makalov usually has the best defense of all the paladins.

And that concludes my analysis of Makalov's strengths for today.

Maybe he's so fast because he's always running from those debt collectors?

Edited by Fireman

Skill is an issue, but he uses swords (best hit rate of any weapon) until he gets to use axes and by then, your skill should be high enough to be reliable.

Mak is pretty good. I'm using him this playthrough to try to get to 20/20 for my next Radiant Dawn playthrough.

Damn, I must have gotten RNG screwed with Makalov when I used him. When I used him, he had three forged weapons and was still struggling to kill. Maybe I should forget that one run and try him again if I can get past me just not liking him as a character