• Metroid Prime: Shovelware
    • Animal Crossing Monopoly
    • Animal Crossing x The Sims
    • Persona Emblem
    • Waifu Simulator 2
    • The Legend of Zelda: Three Swords
    • Yoshi's Epic Yarn
    • Ripoff Amiibos

A NEW Metroid game, and TWO new Animal Crossing games! This is pretty exciting stuff. I'm glad they're continuing the Prime series along with a real Animal Crossing on the Wii U. Two true sequals to two amazing ips.

Edited by Rabbattack

This is a really disappointing E3 in terms of trolling attempts.

I agree, Nintendo's jokes aren't funny and never have been.

I only made this thread because I'm pissed that Metroid and AC are getting garbage sequals.

3/10 not very good trolling

I was trying to be sarcastic, but I understand if you thought of this as a troll thread. Edited by Rabbattack

People are saying that they probably wouldn't mind the Metroid game if it didn't have the associated title. But honestly, I think the bit of the game they showed looked pretty ugly and I don't think I'd like it even as an independent attempt.

But I shouldn't give up all hope.

People are saying that they probably wouldn't mind the Metroid game if it didn't have the associated title. But honestly, I think the bit of the game they showed looked pretty ugly and I don't think I'd like it even as an independent attempt.

But I shouldn't give up all hope.

It was ugly. When they showed it at the Nintendo World Championships I thought it was just more eshop trash, and many other people thought so too. Reminds me of the dsi shop. Edited by Rabbattack

Wheres my no fuck nintendo's e3 shit? but yeah that metroid literally made me throw my phone across my classroom and get many awkward looks from students and my math teacher. I want a new good metroid its been like 8 years. and this shit doesn't even have sammy :(

Gee that joke was so funny last time I heard it I fell off my dinosaur.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7nsBoqJ6s8&spfreload=10

But in all seriousness Nintendo's digital was ok. They probably have alot of their resources geared to NX development and Zelda U right now. Also I will be voting with my wallet so I will be buying Starfox Zero, Xenoblade X, Fire Emblem Fates, and possibly SMT x Fire Emblem. Not Metroid here's people not named Samus.

b-but you can stand on each other's heads in this game! and shoot things you could never have reached before without angling your arrow trajectories! like you could in console zeldas oh wait