Camilla doesn't seem very slutty at all

Espinosa

I think this is most likely the case because you rarely saw her back and she was covered in armor on the front,it simply wasn't very noticeable.

Also I think it is surprising how no one whines about Rinka considering that she is showing a lot of skin and not wearing any real armor at all(heck even charlotte is wearing more),but appearantly she gets a free pass because she is showing off her muscles.

Cherche could still get just as cold as Camilla could in the sky, and her bare thighs would rub against the scales like Camilla's too.

The point is since it's Cherche's back that is exposed, she doesn't get as much of a fuss over having the same problems people are complaining about for Camilla.

Of course they won't. Honestly, people are just grasping at straws on why Camilla's design is "slutty" and why other "slutty" designs are apparently justified.

If Camilla had smaller boobs I'm willing to bet money her design wouldn't be whined about nearly as much.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing people obsess over Frederik's crotch and Camilla's boobs brings me equal measures of amusement and the feeling of "this is why we can't have nice things".

I swear, Serenes, sometimes I don't even...

Seeing people obsess over Frederik's crotch and Camilla's boobs brings me equal measures of amusement and the feeling of "this is why we can't have nice things".

I swear, Serenes, sometimes I don't even...

Frederick's crotch must be the "nice thing", I'm guessing. Too bad nobody paid attention to it before somebody felt in the mood to be a contrarian!