Male characters and... (spoilers)

Kamui-of-Nohr

BTW, do anyone else thinks this girl could be related to Odin?

https://41.media.tumblr.com/988bc6751e77ed9e1d5743c07ddd9cd4/tumblr_nq5dwtd32s1uwn3zuo1_1280.jpg

I know I'm grasping at straws here but...

Now that this children thing has been revealed, do you think it could be the daughter of Odin and Nyx?

Nyx hair... Odin hair color and crown...

Now that this children thing has been revealed, do you think it could be the daughter of Odin and Nyx?

Nyx hair... Odin hair color and crown...

Her hair is white....

She could be the daughter of Odin and Female Corrin.

If moms decide the haircolor what will pieris kids hair look like?

Man I probably did not spell her name right.

Bald.

Pieri is actually wearing an elaborate wig to hide this fact, until Eugenics Emblem 2015 blows her cover.

Edited by Bovinian

Kids inherit from the fathers because unlike awakening, the first generation shapeshifters are male in this game.

You want kids tied to the shapeshifters so you don't have to make special taguel/dragon/fox versions of every kid.

In awakening panne and nowi were ladies so the kids were tied to ladies.

Now foxman and wolfman are here so kids are tied to the dudes.

I'm looking forward to Lady Kamui being able to have two kids without having to marry chrom.

I hope people realize that the kids could be tied to mothers as well.

I mean, while yes, most likely Nishiki and Wolf man will have a kid I also am assuming that all the female siblings will also get kids cause it would not make sense otherwise.

I hope this is the case cause I want to see Sakura's child.

Despite the fact that I would love children being limited to a certain male and female couple, I feel like it'd be too much work to do that. However, I would love to have children being tied to certain characters regardless of gender, resulting in more sibling couples. I loved having siblings in Awakening, I just wish the supports for them had been less generalized.

What if every character has a child depending on them.

So that no matter which characters you pair,you'd get 2 siblings.

I really doubt it,but it is a possibility.

Alternatively some characters might be able to get children and some not,I mean if it is really true,that garon can join your team,then I doubt that he is still able to get children.

I'm guessing that it'll end up being either:

A) All the characters revealed so far, regardless of gender, have kids. If they marry each other, the couple gets two kids (swapping hair colors), but there are more characters, not revealed, that will have no children, so you make make some very customizable families (Tsuku and Orochi's kid, Shara, was Tsuku's kid, with Orochi's hair color, but there's another kid in the game that's Orochi's kid with Tsuku's hair color).

B) Children are still tied to their mothers, but the haircolor doesn't change in order to keep consistancy. This would at least make it easier for fan-artists, amongst other things. I think this'll be the most likely, as Shara looks a lot more like Orochi than Tsukuyomi, however, this may just be intended.

or

C) There are only a limited number of kids, tied to only certain characters, that only appear when certain pairings are made (Tsuku & Orochi make Shara, but Orochi & Hinata / Tsuku & Sakura wouldn't result in kids. Hinata & Sakura, for example, would also be able to have a kid together). This would promote canon pairings, and would open a possibility of a sequel featuring the kids. In my opinion, this would be the least likely possibility.

Edited by BlizzardWolf95

Her hair is white....

She could be the daughter of Odin and Female Corrin.

She could also be the daughter of Nyx and male Corrin, since her hair seems to match up with Nyx's more in terms of shape. Shara not only had Orochi's hair color, but the way her hair is drawn (with the blunt ends everywhere and the texture) seems to imply that the mother has a lot more to do with children than just hair color.

I hope people realize that the kids could be tied to mothers as well.

I mean, while yes, most likely Nishiki and Wolf man will have a kid I also am assuming that all the female siblings will also get kids cause it would not make sense otherwise.

I hope this is the case cause I want to see Sakura's child.

I agree so much with this it wouldn't make sense if the important characters don't get children.

I think they're changing to a system where most children are tied to the father, but I guess I also expect we'll see more exceptions like Chrom and the male avatar in Awakening, with children assigned to them even though they aren't from the gender which is tied to most children - most likely the female royals, alongside Azura. And of course, we'll have men without children of their won too.

She could also be the daughter of Nyx and male Corrin, since her hair seems to match up with Nyx's more in terms of shape. Shara not only had Orochi's hair color, but the way her hair is drawn (with the blunt ends everywhere and the texture) seems to imply that the mother has a lot more to do with children than just hair color.

Shara has Tsukuyomi's hair accessory though. Besides, Shara has straight bangs, but we don't know if her hair otherwise is straight too (Tharja's wasn't).

Edited by NeonZ

Shara has Tsukuyomi's hair accessory though. Besides, Shara has straight bangs, but we don't know if her hair otherwise is straight too (Tharja's wasn't).

[spoiler=Shara]d0adb1e595cd0a0d663551818b0f7559.png6a3812d4cef6a6523ff61ae0c0d8439f.png70a3d324233ad68b55aebc50b16cc186.png

Tsukuyomi vs Orochi vs Shara

Note how Tsukuyomi's hair accessory doesn't have the pattern on Shara's hair accessory, but the pattern matches up with Orochi's instead.

[spoiler=Shara, again]9ba992fd74f2b0b62779af46115c1d92.png4a71a01fa489964d68c0aac2c455753b.png75a051577d755181b83129a4d34c8115.png

Shara seems to more or less have Orochi's hair, but looking at it more closely, it seems to be more of a blend of both their hair colors.

EDIT: Source

Edited by Sakusa

[spoiler=Shara]d0adb1e595cd0a0d663551818b0f7559.png6a3812d4cef6a6523ff61ae0c0d8439f.png70a3d324233ad68b55aebc50b16cc186.png

Tsukuyomi vs Orochi vs Shara

Note how Tsukuyomi's hair accessory doesn't have the pattern on Shara's hair accessory, but the pattern matches up with Orochi's instead.

[spoiler=Shara, again]9ba992fd74f2b0b62779af46115c1d92.png4a71a01fa489964d68c0aac2c455753b.png75a051577d755181b83129a4d34c8115.png

Shara seems to more or less have Orochi's hair, but looking at it more closely, it seems to be more of a blend of both their hair colors.

EDIT: Source

The pattern is just a general Hoshido symbol. You can also see it in Hinata's collar, for example.

https://kantopia.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/hinatatranslate.jpg

https://kantopia.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/oborotranslate.jpg

It's also rendered differently in each one, with Shara's having those darkened lines.

Regarding the hair color, note how that whole screen has a certain tint on it. Even Tsukuyomi's hair is colored differently from the picture right beside it. Shara's hair easily could have colors identical to Orochi's in other conditions.

Edited by NeonZ

The pattern is just a general Hoshido symbol. You can also see it in Hinata's collar, for example.

https://kantopia.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/hinatatranslate.jpg

https://kantopia.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/oborotranslate.jpg

It's also rendered differently in each one, with Shara's having those darkened lines.

With your previous logic, you could argue that Shara is actually Sakura's child because she's wearing a headband. My point is that Shara's hair accessory isn't exactly the same as Tsukuyomi's.

Regarding the hair color, note how that whole screen has a certain tint on it. Even Tsukuyomi's hair is colored differently from the picture right beside it. Shara's hair easily could have colors identical to Orochi's in other conditions.

The screen is from either a night map or a cave map, so I'm assuming colors were adjusted to match lighting. I doubt that the magazine editors would go out of their way to add a filter to a screenshot lifted from the game. When you compare Orochi's faded portrait and Shara's adjusted lighting portrait, I don't think Orochi's hair can even be as light as Shara's even when under the same conditions. When you apply a reddish filter, it adjusts the hues, yes, but it also brings out darker colors (like how Tsukuyomi's clothes went from teal to navy.)

Edited by Sakusa