Who will you have your avatar marry? (character spoilers possible)

BlueL

Hoshido Male: Aqua because its just meant to be

Hoshido Female: Hinata because his character just looks tough and flashback to Angel Beats haha

Nohr Male: Zero because why not be different for once?

Nohr Female: Lazward because Inigo was my favorite kid in Awaking

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unsure yet.

I'm leaning towards Flannel, Nishiki and Leon overall. I'd like to marry Sakura, but I feel really weird marrying a character who I was led on to believe was my blood sister - maybe Setsuna or Zero for male avatar, I really love both of their designs.

Edited by Hastur

Might as well jump on this bandwagon since I've already got most of my playthroughs planned out.

Hoshido:

FeMU - Takumi. I've liked him since before we knew his name, so I am totes jumping that cutie. (Sorry, Oboro. You can have him in my MaMU playthrough.)

MaMU - Yuugiri, because... reasons? I honestly don't know why. (Rinkah is an incredibly close second, so I'll just wait and see how their supports pan out.)

Nohr:

FeMU - Kaze, because Kaze.

In some of his FE Amie lines, he says he's unattractive. LIES! He's beautiful! (Okay, I'm done fangirling for now.)

MaMU - Zero, unless I don't like the changes they'll make to his S-rank support in localization (in that case, I'd go for Pieri, unless Draj is somehow an option)

Third Route:

FeMU - Gunter! (is slapped with a fish) I meant Xander. Mostly because I can just imagine the look on Ryoma's face when he hears that news. XD

MaMU - I don't actually know this one. Maybe one of the runners-up from a previous playthrough... so probably Pieri or Rinkah.

I have some options in my mind.

If I play as Male Kamui, I'd probably go for :

- Aqua

- Elise

Playing as Female Kamui, I'm torn... but well, here goes :

- Leon

- Cyrus

- Nishiki

- Marx?

...seriously I think I will get more confused in the future X"D

Hoshido: Yuuguri

Nohr: Charlotte

Aqua depending on the story. May be cool to "rescue" her from Hosido and marry her to become "full" Nohr.

Obviously going to change depending on the story/how the characters act in game.

Edited by TheBakonBitz

Well I'll probably decide pretty spontaneous and since we don't know much about the third path yet, I'm not entirely sure. But I suppose that the third path will be my main file when you can recruit all or most characters in it. Then it would look like this:

Hoshido:

(female) Saizou in my first Walkthrough (So I can have Gaius as a child! yay!)

(female)Grey/Gurei/Gaius in my second run, as he was my favorite Husband in Awakening too.

(female) Tsubaki (I dont like any of the girls in Hoshido..xD)

Nohr:

(female) Kaze in my first run

(male)Belka in my second run

(female) probably Lazward or Odin

Then, considering, the third path will be my main game/file, I'll marry Zero (absolute bae) with male Kamui in my main-main-file and Joker in the second run. Last file will probably be Anna.

Edited by Raid00m

I had chosen my potential candidates before hand but after some thinking its got revision.

Hoshido

Rinka: Looks like a badass lass and I had taken a liking to her the first time I had seen her. Should be interesting depending on how the support plays out.

Kagerou: A mature and duty bound woman. Sounds good to me but like Rinka the supports will play a big part.

Yuugiri: Wont lie I was smitten by her design especially that badass scar and she sounds interesting.

Nohr

The choices were a bit tricky here.

Felicia: A cute loyal maid and a capable fighter. <3

Belka: She could be intriguing. But I don't know much about her but in a way that is what is drawing to maybe choose her.

I'm still debating on Camilla because of the whole incest thing despite technically not be incest.

The Third Route

Aqua: This is the only path.

Edited by Iron Griffin

Uh, let's see...

Male character:

Hoshido: Hana or Felicia (leaning more towards the first...)

Nohr: Luna/Severa, Felicia or Elise

Third Path: Aqua or Felicia

... Felicia is kinda cute :3

Female character:

Hoshido: Nishiki or Ryoma

Nohr: Odin. It has to be Odin. Because reasons

Third path: ... not sure yet.

Will probably only do female runs. For a start, going through Hoshido-Nohr-Neutral, one run each. (Though I'll probably end up doing a huge amount of playthroughs and marrying different characters just for the sake of completion)

Hoshido: Silas or Jakob

Nohr: Xander or Leo

Neutral: IDK. Might remarry someone if I like him enough or just pick one of the guys I didn't already marry

If I get around to doing a male run, then Aqua will be my headcannon :D

I'm definitely going to attempt everyone at some point (100% completion ahoy), but here are my priorities:

F!Kamui, Hoshido: Ryouma, Silas, Shara

F!Kamui, Nohr: Marx, Suzukaze, Benoit

M!Kamui, Hoshido: Felicia, Sakura, Matoi

M!Kamui, Nohr: Zero, Aqua, Velour

Azura with Male Avatar (Hoshido) and Leo with Female Avatar (Nohr). For any and all paths.

[spoiler=I think this shows what it'll look like whenever I pick Nohr...XD]

57ebXuk.jpg?1

That changes depending on the supports. Let's see.... Izana and Not!Owain have priority followed by Joker, Zero, Flannel, and Benoit.

Not!Inigo... depends if his supports with Femui are bland or not. His supports with Not!Owain are adorable though.

And Hoshido is.... meh so far as reading supports goes.

Hosido: Female: Ryoma, Takumi (Yes I still like him :P), Tsubaki, Nishiki

Male: Hmmm might go with Kagerou and Hinoka haha

Nohr: Female: Marx (ONIICHAN), Leon, Flannel, Zero

Male: Camilla Onee-chama, Pieri, Effie, Charlotte

Neutral peeps that join regardless: Female: Joker, Suzukaze, MAYBE cyrus...

Male: Not sure atm

Tsukuyomi for Hoshido (main file), Nyx for Nohr, and either Hinoka or not-Tharja for third route depending on which gender I go with.

Nishiki or Kinu are also tempting for the increase in fox population, but eh