Fates Children Predictions

Hoshidokoala

Since the recent discovery of children has been found in Fire Emblem Fates (which I'm still on the fence about) I was just wondering about who would have which children, being Gender and class, and why. I feel that all the main families will have children, apart from Garon and Mikoto (even the little sisters as lets face it, Lissa was about 14 and she had a child in the future), as well as other characters.

My personal ideas:

• Marx - daughter who is perhaps a lord class or a halberdier?
  • Camilla - again a daughter who has Purple hair and is a dark flier
  • Leon - a son who is a magic-based class
  • Elise - I honestly don't know what gender their child would be if they had one
  • Ryoma - a son who is a weapon master
  • Hinoka - a son again who is a lancer
  • Takumi - a daughter who is a promoted bow class
  • Sakura - a son who is a Mountain priest (or whatever Asama's class is)/ a daughter who is a Samurai (class contradictions could be that she helps guard her)
  • Nishiki - a daughter who is a Kitsune?Youko
  • Wolf Boy - a son who is a Werewolf?

So, any thoughts/own opinions of children, genders and classes please comment below :)

Edited by Hoshidokoala

I predict the Avatar's child will be cuter than Morgan. Just look at that adorable face! ;w;

Anyways, they'll probably be half manakete or something? They may retain part of the Avatar's dragon powers.

I'd like to hope that they come as a Dark Prince or Princess, too.

Zero's child might end up being just as broken as Noire. Maybe even more so considering the heavy emphasis on Zero's sadism.

Edited by Drillman

I'm also thinking that as Nohr have the 3 most popular (overall) children from Awakening as playable, I think that Hoshido will have 3 children who resemble the 3 most liked non-children, playable characters, this being supported by Tsukuyomi's child, Shara, who resembles Tharja highly. However I do not know the other 2 most popular non-children, playable characters in Awakening.

So uhhh.... F!Kamui x Nishiki = ??? (Hybrid?)

So who would like a hybrid?
I wouldn't mind actually. It's be pretty cool for a transformation to look either Dragon Wolf/Fox mixed (Am I weebing out). Or make the first unit ever to transform into 2 different beasts (probably makes sense).

What would you rather a mix of though
Dragon Fox?
or...
Dragon Wolf?

Ryoma- Daughter, samurai, constantly trying to prove herself as a great warrior but too impatient to actually train properly.

Takumi- Son, bowman. Generally pretty calm and bashful, and not as suspicious as his dad.

Hinata- Son, samurai (somehow this doesn't seem to fit right, but a correct class for what I imagine doesn't seem to actually exist so samurai'll have to do). Not sure about his overall personality, but he'd probably be more serious than his dad and generally embarrassed by Hinata's constantly getting in to fights.

Subaki- Daughter, lancer. Somewhat prim and proper.

Nishiki- I don't know but hopefully a daughter so we get a female shapeshifter.

Xander- Son, rod knight. Very unsure of himself and not at all what you'd expect from a royal. Loves his dad but doesn't feel like he measures up to his expectations, especially since he isn't much of a warrior.

Leo- Son, dark mage. No idea about personality but probably friendlier than Leo.

Silas- Son, cavalier/mercenary. Since Silas is a total sweetheart his son probably will be as well, a good home generally equals a good kid after all.

I don't have any ideas for the other kids, and of course I have no evidence for the above, that's just my thoughts on what I'd like to see. I'm probably completely wrong on just about everything.

Edited by capmalachi

I'm also thinking that as Nohr have the 3 most popular (overall) children from Awakening as playable, I think that Hoshido will have 3 children who resemble the 3 most liked non-children, playable characters, this being supported by Tsukuyomi's child, Shara, who resembles Tharja highly. However I do not know the other 2 most popular non-children, playable characters in Awakening.

In the beach DLC, it was Chrom, Cordelia, Gaius and Tharja - no particular order.

For kids it was Severa, Lucina, Inigo, and Owain in the hot springs DLC.

So uhhh.... F!Kamui x Nishiki = ??? (Hybrid?)

So who would like a hybrid?

I wouldn't mind actually. It's be pretty cool for a transformation to look either Dragon Wolf/Fox mixed (Am I weebing out). Or make the first unit ever to transform into 2 different beasts (probably makes sense).

What would you rather a mix of though

Dragon Fox?

or...

Dragon Wolf?

Dragon Fox imo as I prefer what I have seen of Nishiki and his transformation (apart from the red gills?) to the werewolf transformation.

In the beach DLC, it was Chrom, Cordelia, Gaius and Tharja - no particular order.

For kids it was Severa, Lucina, Inigo, and Owain in the hot springs DLC.

Then I would imagine that Codelia and Gaius will have children that will look like them - perhaps Subaki's and Nishiki's children? idk

Gaius and Cordelia. Technically Chrom is more popular than Gaius, but I'd imagine he won't get a clone kinda like how Lucina didn't (though to be fair, Lucina is in the game as an amiibo, so in that regard all 4 of the most popular children who got extra stuff in the Hotspring scramble are around in some form.)

I would like to see Nishiki father a Gaius esc clone and Subaki father a Cordelia esc clone.

As for their classes:

Gaius clone:Kitsune

Cordelia clone:Lancer, Peg Warrior or maybe Priestess(I want more War Mikos!)

It would be really interesting to see Rinkah's offspring. I could imagine him/her either sticking to their Fire Tribe roots and being closely tied to the clan or the exact opposite, where their personality is more that of the rebellious adolescent that doesn't want to be like the parents. Either way it would be pretty interesting to see...

I have a feeling not!Cordelia will be Tsubaki's child, seeing as how he's a perfectionist. The set-up would also give her the Pegasus Knight tree.

As for not!Gaius, I would expect him to be either Saizou's or Kaze's son, seeing as how they're ninjas (and Gaius is a thief).

I'd think Joker/Jakob would have a daughter. Maybe a maid class or something like that. With a frantic personality trying to get everything done at once and sending her self in a panic, and always trying to calm herself down. "Okay (her name), calm down."

Here are some of my predictions:

Ryoma: A daughter who would be samurai (as some have said before). She would be more stubborn and less humble than her father. Despite her arrogant personality, she always looks up to her father, respecting him more than anyone else.

Hinoka: A son who would be either a lancer or an oni savage. He would be even more simple and honest than his mother, but he would be less of a warrior, possibly because he dislikes fighting. He also respects his mother's capability in battle and feels inferior to her.

Takumi: A daughter who is an archer. She is practically the opposite of her father, as she would be less diligent while being more welcoming. She often disagrees with her father about things such as who they should trust and how hard she should work, but she respects him all the same.

Sakura: A daughter who is a spell caster. She is less innocent and respectful than her mother while being independent and rude. Her relationship with her mother is surprisingly close and they often end up teaching one another about why they think the way they do.

Subaki; Not!Cordelia. They both have different interpretations of "perfect," causing the two of them to often get into small arguments of whether or not something is perfect.

Saizou: Not!Gaius. Saizou disagrees with his son's laid-back personality and thinks that he should be more committed to being a ninja.

Kaze: A son who is an oni savage. He would be humble and silent while calm, although he is easily angered, making him proud and relentless. His father is one of the only people who can calm him down, and he always listens to Kaze.

The Avatar: A child who is the opposite gender of the avatar. They would be humble and silent, and their personality would be slightly different depending on the side. In Hoshido, they are dedicated to cheering others up. In Nohr, they are dedicated to fighting. They would always have a close bond with the Avatar, and often shadows them to learn more about their dragon powers.

Xander: A son who is a Knight. He is less honorable and dedicated than his father, and disagrees with others often. He thinks his father looks down on everyone and often gets into fights with him. Despite this, he thinks his father is a powerful warrior and they share a mutual respect (Though he is oblivious to his father's respect for him.)

Camilla: A daughter who is a fighter. She is just as loving as his mother, but she always feels odd around his aunt/uncle (the Avatar) opposed to his mothers fierce love for them. She is also very competitive and she often tries to best her mother. The two of them have a loving relationship. as expected with their personalities.

Leo: A daughter who is a Dark Mage. She is a genius like her father, but she is less kind and more arrogant, often believing she is better than everyone other than her father. Whenever she is defeated by someone, she believes that she is a failure compared to her father. Her father, however, believes that she is his equal, and always calms her down when she fails.

Elise: A son who is a Rod Knight. He is very mature and intelligent, but he is confused when it comes down to his feelings. He feels that his mother is too childish and asks her to act more her age.

Jakob: What TheLostWhisperer said.

Felicia: A daughter who is a cavalier. She is very skilled and intelligent, but is humble about it, calling herself an idiot and a horrible fighter. Her mother always tells her that she is wrong when she calls herself those things, but she believes that her mother is just trying to make her happy.

Silas: A son who is a mercenary. He is thoughtful and emotional like his father, but he dislikes horses. He often thinks of his father like most children would- as someone who is invincible and caring.

Zero's child might end up being just as broken as Noire. Maybe even more so considering the heavy emphasis on Zero's sadism.

We may end up getting a masochistic child unit, Zero 2.0, or someone with a split personality.