Patching FE6 Tony Mode

KP 2010

Hi,

I've downloaded the two Tony Mode patches (for FE7 and FE6) from the Project Directory. I also managed to download ROMs for the respective games. When it came to patching FE7 with the FE7 Tony Mode patch, it worked fine.

However, I can't seem to put the FE6 Tony Mode patch onto the FE6 ROM (I'm using NUPS). The error message says 'The patch doesn't match the file. Patching cancelled.'

I'm using the FE6 Japanese ROM (I tried downloading it from four different sources but none of them are patch-able).

As a side-note, separately, I've managed to patch FE6 with the English Translation patch so I don't think the ROM itself is an issue.

Also, does anyone know if I can patch FE6 with both the English Translation patch and the Tony Mode patch?

Thanks!

And magically, it works

some people are firmly set in the belief that Sword of Seals is the proper name for FE6 Damn right it is

Some people are firmly set in the belief that Binding Blade is the proper name

Maybe you should try both roms.

And magically, it does seem to work.

Thanks for the help!

I decided to patch it over a ROM that I applied gringe's English Translation patch on and it appears to work fine - just an FYI for anyone who may want to do this in the future.