So, who will you marry your siblings too?

Personally, I'm going for...

Ryouma x Kagerou - It's obviously because they are strong together. Not because they look cute or anything, nah-

Takumi x Oboro - IM REALLY HAPPY PEOPLE ARE LETTING OBORO HAVE HER MAN

Hinoka x Hinata - they look rly cute together but i dont really knoW ABOUT HINATA YET SO THIS Might change...

Sakura x Saizou - somehow I feel like this would work out as sakura is a very caring person and she'd look after saizou's fits-

AS FOR NOHR...

Marx x Pieri - pIERI CAN CURE HIS COLDNESS IM SURE-

Leon x Felicia - I feel like somehow even though hes coLD IT MAKES ME SQUEAL WHEN I THINK OF HIM BEING SUPER DUPER ROMANTIC WITH FELICIA--

Camilla x Zero - Zero seems to like sadism which camilla looks like she's into- I kID. They just look great together to me.

Elise x Lazward - BECAUSE UM UM HE LIKES GIRLS AND ELISE DOESNT LIKE TO BE LEFT ALONE SO I FEEL LIKE IT WOULD WORK OUT

That's all for my post -!!! IM REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO MATCHMAKING AGAIN-

Also pairing myself with Nishiki on Hoshido, and probably Joker on Nohr.

For Aqua, I'm letting her be with Silas. Don't ask....

Edited by Hoshido

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just going to base my pairings off of the support conversations that get translated between the releases only to have them bastardized by the localization.

So I have been thinking..:

Ryouma x Kagerou (they'd fit together well from what we know of them)

Hinoka x Tsubaki (two pegasi riders equals twice the dead mages)

Takumi x Felicia (just to troll Oboro)

Sakura x Tsukuyomi (redheaded Not!Tharja here I come)

Xander x Effie (they'd look adorable together imo)

Camilla x Belka Odin (just imagine their child)

Leon x Luna (because the thought of their personalities clashing is amusing)

Elise x Silas (but only if I am not marrying him myself..otherwise..Jakob maybe)

I can just see either Xander or Ryoma confronting Kamui about his or her shipping obsession, and he/she would just pat him on the back, send him on his way and ominously promise that he'd married as well soon.

Ryoma x Hana

Hinoka x Subaki

Takumi x Oboro (I can't deal with the pining after Cordelia!)

Sakura x Tsukuyomi (Putting the two youngest together negates my guilt at the child marriage I guess)

Xander x Charlotte

Camilla x ? (The Wolf Man maybe?)

Leo x Nyx (For their vastly overpowered magic-user child)

Elise x Silas

In Hoshido I'll have F!Kamui x Silas and in Nohr it'll be M!Kamui x Effie.

I can just see either Xander or Ryoma confronting Kamui about his or her shipping obsession, and he/she would just pat him on the back, send him on his way and ominously promise that he'd married as well soon.

Why marrying them, when you could simply omniously pet them ? >:D

... Ominous petting, uh, that sound dirty.

Edited by B.Leu

Cutting out same-sex pairings, the only marriage involving the sibling characters that I'm at all interested in is Ryoma/Kagerou. Although, even with same-sex pairings that'd only add one other marriage. Without actually playing with them in game, none of the other potential pairings involving the siblings really interest me.

I'm just gonna go mostly by appearance right now, since a lot will have to depend on the actual support conversations:

Hoshido

Ryoma X Hana (but if possible, definitely me :P)

Hinoka X Subaki

Takumi X Felicia

Sakura X Tsukuyomi or Kaze

Nohr

Xander X Pieri

Camilla X Zero or Benoit

Leo X Nyx

Elise X Silas

*cracks knuckles and pulls out extensive shipping list*

Of course, these are all tentative, and I need to fully know their personalities before really deciding on what I'm going to do in my playthroughs.

Nohr:

Xander - Charlotte (we'll get you your prince, Char), Pieri (one of the few sibling-subordinate pairings I'm interested in), Belka (to balance out all the crazy I'm giving him)

Camilla - Gunter, Belka, and Luna Joker, Arthur/Harold, Benoit (all because of personality reasons)

Leo - I'm on the Nyx boat for OP magical babies, but Felicia or Flora would be nice too...

Elise - Silas or Joker because I trust them enough with my little sister

Aqua - Kaze (someone to remind her of Hoshido?), shapeshifter guy (if he's anything like Ringabel, then YES), Lazwald (same, unless he's more Inigo than anything)

Hoshido:

Ryoma - Rinkah (badass couple), Setsuna (for some reason, this looks very aesthetically-pleasing)

Hinoka - Saizouuu, because pairing hot-blooded(?) redheads together is always a good idea sarcasm

Takumi - Oboro (unrequited love is horrible...), Hana (...but this would be cute too)

Sakura - Again, Silas or Joker. Possibly Subaki.

Aqua - Kaze (again, I know), Nishiki 'cause why not

If it's possible to mix and match both armies:

Marxander x Ryoma obviously

Xander - Kagerou or Orochi (personalities mesh well, I think?)

Camilla - Asama (they're kinda similar but not really), Ryouma (see Xander)

Leo - Sakura (I decided this would be my OTP when I found out who they were), Oboro (curious how they'd interact)

Elise - Tsukuyomi because age

Ryoma - Effie (looks cute), Camilla

Hinoka - Zero (lol the headcanons this could bring)

Takumi - Luna (their dynamic would be a mess, and I'd love it)

Sakura - Leo

I seriously hope KamuKamu is possible. I have a pocket KamuFelicia/KamuAqua, but I've heard the idea of Aqua/Lapis and I like it so I'm hesitant on shipping KamuAqua, but KamuFelicia almost seems like a waste (I don't are too much about the self insert)

Anyways, my current leanings are:

Xander/Effie

Leo/Charolette (I might put her with Zero, though)

Camilla/Silas (The we love Kamui club)

Elise/Odin (In case I don't like him better with Pieri)

Ryouma/Kagerou (maybe her with Saizou, though)

Takumi/Not Oboro

Hinoka/Kaze

Sakura/Tsukuyomi (I feel boring)

Edited by MajorMajora

Marx x Pieri (Subordinate Romance. I also think Pieri might have some kind of complex relationship with Marx from the start like being childhood friends or owing him a great debt.)

Leon x Belka (Ok... I just pulled that one out of my ass. Can't think of one for him...)

Camilla x Benoit (Benoit needs some lovin. Camilla seems fitting for him)

Elise x Cyrus (They look cute)

Ryoma x Setsuna (IDK, I just like them as a pairing)

Hinoka x Asama (See Marx x Pieri)

Takumi x Oboro (No need to explain)

Sakura x Tsukuyomi (They look cute)

Nohr

Xander/Pieri - Because they seem so mismatched it'll be interesting to see how their relationship works

Leo/Felicia - He's the genius mage and she's the clumsy maid so I feel like their supports would be fun

Camilla/Zero

Elise/Silas - If I don't take him for myself, that is

Elfie/Arthur(Harold) - I feel like pairing him up with anyone will make for some funny supports

Hoshido

Ryoma/Kagerou - It just makes sense I guess

Hinoka/Tsubaki - Her seriousness and his cockiness will make for an amusing dynamic

Takumi/Oboro - I mean c'mon, I want Oboro to be with the man she loves

Sakura/Tsukuyomi - This one looks like it'll be popular and like everyone else has said already, I think it'll be really cute :3

Aqua/Nishiki - I dunno, I like the idea of this for some reason

Orochi/Saizou

Hinata/Hana - I feel like they would make a fun pair

Neutral

Silas/Kamui - OH MAN I'M PUMPED FOR THIS ONE

and either Felicia/Jakob or Felicia/Kaze sounds nice too

If we are able to mix characters from both sides at some point then I'd definitely love to see Tsukuyomi/Elise too!

Thought I'd throw my two cents in because why not. May subject to change in gameplay depending on who can support though.

Hinoka/Subaki - pegasus knights, it'd be really cute

Takumi/Orochi - I don't have a legit reason for this one. I really hope they can support, though.

Sakura/Tsukuyomi - youngsterssssss

I don't know for Ryoma. Maybe Rinkah or Felicia…? Or Setsuna.

…I don't plan on getting Nohr, but I think Leo/Nyx is really cute. Camilla/Belka

Edited by Shadowess

My current list looks like this (might change if it turns out some are incompatible supports):

Hoshido

Ryoma/Mozune or Orochi - Honestly not sure about this one atm, depending on who can support each other I may switch these two girls between Ryoma and Kaze.

Hinoka/Nishiki - supports permitting, I feel like these two may have an interesting dynamic. I also want royal kitsunes in the family somewhere.

Takumi/Rinka - Oboro is too obvious and I think she matches Hinata more; I'm more interested in what two people with no nonsense attitudes might be like together. And political marriage with the Fire Tribe is cool.

Sakura/Tsukuyomi - They look the same age and seem cute. Plus political marriage with the Wind Tribe, so more unity fostering.

Nohr

Xander/Pieri or Flora - Like Ryoma, I'm not decided yet; Pieri seems interesting but I don't know how well they'd mesh (not to mention how that go-gurt color would look on any kid). If Flora is an option I may go with her.

Camilla/Flannel - Seem like an cool couple. I want royal werewolves too.

Leo/Corrin[FemAvatar] - Not gonna lie, I was smitten from the first trailer I saw him in. But I figured it wouldn't be possible, so I was struggling to come up with someone else for him instead. As of now though, he's all mine. XD

Elise/Silas - They look cute and sweet. Not much more to say~!

As for Male Corrin, I'll be boring and go with Azura. Seems like it will be good storywise though!