Stefan vs. Karel

Desert Blade

Stefan vs. Karel  

40 members have voted

1. 1. who would win?

• Stefan
    • Karel

YOU PREFER STEFAN OVER STEFAN?! I prefer Stefan <_<

Funny... They are both in two games, they are both hard to recruit (Karel is hard to recruit because it's hard to resist taking Harken), they both have students (Ike and Guy) and they both have cool nicknames... Stefan for being branded, not being a maniac and founding a country.

Oh, crap. :lol: I MEANT to say Stefan is better than KAREL.

Edited by BanjoKazooie

The 'sword,' by the way, that Karel is talking about, is indeed the family sword. However, to swordsmen, this has a deeper meaning. The teachings, the style, not only the sword, but how it is used...The strongest passes it on, and only the strongest will survive.

Stefan, because of better stats and the Vauge Katti.

By that logic the entire cast of FE10 is best cast any game has ever seen because 3 tiers means better stats and better weapons due to having built up past FE9's caps (which follow the more standardized caps).

However, if we put Karel's stats in the same build-up as FE11 stats:

FE7 Would only cap Skill and HP, but do better than Stefan in luck.

BUT, FE6 Karel caps everything (but Magic, which lacks a frame of reference) on average at LV11 if he could continue to level into Trueblade stats.

Not sure about gameplay-wise, but if you don't take gameplay into account, Stefan can kill Karel. For one thing, he's a lion branded (and descended from Soan himself, nonetheless) and for another, he's probably just as skilled as Karel, if not more skilled. Definitely has an edge over Karel (also Vague Katti lol). And I've read something about fighters who let their killer instinct control them will lose in battles.

As for me...I prefer Stefan over Karel, mostly for the same reasons Fireman stated. Plus he has this inherent awesomeness. :o

Edited by Nightmare

I voted Stefan because Stefan is above average in both of the games he is in,if not better than that.Karel is below average in FE7,and is strong in FE6 but joins too late to be useful(Even later than RD Stefan)plus Stefan is just awesomer.

How is Stefan not above average?In POR he joins half way through the game with no need to be trained,and can easily be inserted into your team.Out of all the SM's he has the best offensive potential,maxing Str pretty quickly as well as Spd and Skl.

And In RD he does join late,but you can use him the instant you get him,and he caps Str Spd and Skl pretty easily,especially with a transfer bonus.True,his support affinity isn't the best,but other than that he performs quite well.

And to add to his awesomeness factor... Soanavakle...how is that not awesome?